Spring Football starts March 30 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football starts March 30

1617765417461.jpeg

Just wondering if they are spreading out the practices so the coaches can spend more time with players in the film room.
I think Easter may have something to do with the time between practices too

If you ended last year as the one? You are still the one, until someone works harder and takes it from you. That person is the new one, until someone takes it from them... etc. If you must? Just look up the Notre Dame depth chart. That's it, until players earn the right to change it.
How about new revised roster weights? I'd like to see those.

How about new revised roster weights? I'd like to see those.
I check it every day. No updates so far.

This is a spring where unusual things abound.

No date for a spring game has been announced. Heck, we don't even know if a spring game is planned.

I don't believe a schedule of spring practices has been published.

And the roster remains insanely out of date. I believe it normally gets updated for the new season by the start of February.

I don't think keeping the public informed on what is going on with the football program is a priority right now.

No date for a spring game has been announced. Heck, we don't even know if a spring game is planned.

And the roster remains insanely out of date. I believe it normally gets updated for the new season by the start of February.

I don't think keeping the public informed on what is going on with the football program is a priority right now.

I would expect a roster update at the end of Spring Practice.

Which will instantly be obsolete when players enter the portal after their post-practice interviews.

Agree

I wonder if the AD assumes no one cares

Looks great in the picture, but there’s also a good chance that he didn’t catch it. Cue Debbie Downer.
I’ll take that he was able to get up and a hand on the ball. Better than a lot of plays I’ve seen recently from our wr.

Just wondering if they are spreading out the practices so the coaches can spend more time with players in the film room.
Can it work like that? I think the coaches are limited to a certain amount of time with the players in the off season. I don't think spreading it out increases that. It would give them more time to study film on their own and digest new material. With all of the veterans taking advantage of the extra year, those guys could essentially be coaches to the young guys during off time.

Does anyone know the reason why Ja'Vontae Williams only caught 8 passes and played sparingly as a senior in high school?

Does anyone know the reason why Ja'Vontae Williams only caught 8 passes and played sparingly as a senior in high school?
There was a Netflix documentary about his home town and football. He turned 19 i believe during the beginning of the season which made him ineligible to compete for high school football. He played as long as he could but then could not compete anymore and was just training for college. Muck City maybe, was the documentary

Maybe because of the drops we saw last year?

Can it work like that? I think the coaches are limited to a certain amount of time with the players in the off season. I don't think spreading it out increases that. It would give them more time to study film on their own and digest new material. With all of the veterans taking advantage of the extra year, those guys could essentially be coaches to the young guys during off time

thought he had some academic issues.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom