St Johns Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

St Johns Game Thread...

Or, we could play our best 5 guys which doesn't include KJ or Howard. Did you really write Okoboh?

We're getting killed on the boards. Sitting guys down for a few minutes to try another roation, or coach up some guys, it isn't insanity - other coaches do it all the time!! Shocking, but true. I mean, we gave up 40 points to a team that can't shoot.

Coyle is crazy if he just hands the program over to Hop

Last edited:
Besides silent G, I have no coincidence in any any other player on this team to score. We are a mess.

We're getting killed on the boards. Sitting guys down for a few minutes to try another roation, or coach up some guys, it isn't insanity - other coaches do it all the time!! Shocking, but true. I mean, we gave up 40 points to a team that can't shoot.

Our defense today is horrible! But we have nothing on the bench that's any better so we have to play through it.

It's amazing how well SJU is out playing us

Great movement

Our defense today is horrible! But we have nothing on the bench that's any better so we have to play through it.

They could play G or Lydon at the SF spot at times when Richardson is struggling. G is a good rebounder down there - he's more aggressive than Richardson.

I would rather have Stevie Wonder at the line for us than Tyler or Malachi.

Coyle is crazy if he just hands the program over to Hop

Making these judgements off of him filling in for someone else's team and trying to keep continuity rather than take ownership of someone else's team for a few weeks is insane.

Someone always goes off at MSG - it's COONEY TIME!!!

Okay, Mali, you've taken enough where should make one by mistake soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom