Stanford Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY BIGGEST GRIPE about the University is their endless gifts to student section and never a single damn thing to the STH. If you are gonna make that shirt then you better make It for every STH. Im really sick of the disrespect.
I mean, they are paying tons more than you to be there so maybe they deserve the vip treatment?

Week 3 - Fan Gear: Breaking out the coveted Syracuse soccer jersey & starting to put the sneakers in the pics as well

What are you rocking?!
IMG_1416.jpeg

We came home from Vegas Tues. Wife just got Covid, testing positive.

Now what do I do.

Ignore
Skip game
Wear a mask.

I'm feeling fine so far.
grim reaper mask to let Stanford know their time is up.

If you're not testing positive oh well... if you do have it you won't be the only person there that does, let's be real

Iphone pickup slot is about 2 hours before game time. Having people to my house and 30 minutes to get back home. Looking forward to my new phone, but hoping they are not backed up at the Apple Store. I'll just have to run like LeQuint if necessary.

Here's are my big predictions: Tonight will be Fadil Diggs's coming out party. I say two sacks and two TFLs. No major mistakes on Special Teams. JRS will have two catches over 15 yds; and somebody on our side will get an interception.

I wouldn't mind if someone tackled Lampson really hard.

Although we could go the Dasher-Hatcher statue route with Lampson too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom