Stone Cold Stephen F Austin | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Stone Cold Stephen F Austin

At the same time how does Alex O'Connell not get consistent minutes? He's their best shooter and always seems to kill us. They need to put someone next to Jones who can shoot because he certainly can't. I wonder if he wishes he came here because if he's not getting minutes this year he probably never will.

O'connell isn't that good a shooter when you actually defend him instead of stand around and do jump and jacks while he shoots

One game. Likely the next time Duke plays them they win by 30. SFA is not better than SU.

I remember we played these guys in the tourney and they had a midget.
then a couple years later in the tourney they had some super buff Brawney paper towel dude and almost made it to the sweet 16. this is a solid program.

I remember we played these guys in the tourney and they had a midget.
then a couple years later in the tourney they had some super buff Brawney paper towel dude and almost made it to the sweet 16. this is a solid program.

Never said they weren't. Doesn't mean they are better than SU.

Yep, solid for sure. But if you factor it based on roster talent, one could easily (and successfully) argue that he has underachieved over the past 10 years.
It's basketball. One and dones are great but if they aren't clicking as a team then they won't win. Ask Cal.

i luv watching Duke lose to a nobody. but if you think Duke and K are done .think again. i'd hate to be the team they face next. jason,freddy, michael myers . everybody wants them dead. but they always rise again.

Boy it must be embarrassing to be the #1 team and lose to a team you were supposed to beat easily at home. Haha Duke! Hahahha! Hoohaa...hoowho...errrr ...

1574900280529.png

...never mind.

1574900386123.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors