SU Announces National Search for Women's Head Coach | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

SU Announces National Search for Women's Head Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
the princess bride queue GIF

It’s SUAD we’re talkin’ ‘bout.
Yes. Hopefully they spell her or his name correctly in any announcement. Lol.

Coach Abe of UCF, who had great success at UAlbany, is doing a great job so far vs Geno and Yukon.
Well Coach Abe got herself a nice promotion and I am sure a nice paycheck from Georgia.

SU, you're killing me waiting! Dayton loses coach to Illinois 5 days ago and they announce new coach this morning. Don't give me, were ACC bs that you need more time. Pay up, get it done or move on.
Won’t be long now. I know I said that Wednesday but I think i mean it this time (lol)…we all know how they sometimes operate up there :p

I wonder if any of the players were allowed to provide input on the hire. It’s ultimately wildhack’s decision and the university just curious if any players were consulted. Might have gained some good will with the players after Q.

How about the St. Peter’s Coach (yes he is a men’s coach; but imagine)
*W*

I wonder if any of the players were allowed to provide input on the hire. It’s ultimately wildhack’s decision and the university just curious if any players were consulted. Might have gained some good will with the players after Q.
I hope so!

My guess is they’re vetting the hell out of all the candidates to prevent another coach Q debacle. If not, I don’t know what the hell is taking so long. All these other schools filling their coaching vacancies so quickly is adding to our frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom