SU employs a new recruiting tool | Syracusefan.com

SU employs a new recruiting tool

Whistle Recruiting™ is the battle-tested, proven solution in recruiting communication, trusted by 25+ division-one football programs.
Born in a collegiate recruiting office, and engineered to accommodate the daily challenges and inconveniences coaches and recruiting offices face. Whistle Recruiting equips the top collegiate athletics programs with tools and strategies to effectively and efficiently manage the rigorous recruiting communication process.

Our dynamic SAAS solutions for voice, text and social messaging give our clients a competitive advantage when communicating with PSA's.

messagesandcalls2.png

Whistle Recruiting™ provides your coaches with a unique solution by intercepting messages and phone calls from recruits, and conveniently storing them in our mobile or web application, separate from their personal correspondence.
One location for all of your recruiting communication.
Our dynamic SAAS solutions for voice, text and social messaging give our clients a competitive advantage when communicating with PSA's over the 75-week recruiting period.

If Clemson uses it then it must not be that bad. Does it just store all recruits communications so you can read them separately

I'm guessing it allows for more collaboration when you are doing "team" recruiting using multiple coaches for one recruit. Say like Brian Ward and Steve Stanard for a defensive end. Stuff does not get lost on one coaches phone with the other guy in the "dark".

I'm guessing it allows for more collaboration when you are doing "team" recruiting using multiple coaches for one recruit. Say like Brian Ward and Steve Stanard for a defensive end. Stuff does not get lost on one coaches phone with the other guy in the "dark".
Yeah I think this will be huge for us since we are big on whole coach recruiting on kids. Allows for all communications to go to a main thread instead of one coaches number. Smart investments like this will pay dividends later

Who built it / started it? I'd be cautious lest the site be "slipping" info to a team or two about what the other teams are doing.
I doubt they would slip anything as it would jeopardize their business and holy lawsuits Batman if they did.
This is going to be huge for us imo.

Who built it / started it? I'd be cautious lest the site be "slipping" info to a team or two about what the other teams are doing.
I doubt they would slip anything as it would jeopardize their business and holy lawsuits Batman if they did.
This is going to be huge for us imo.
Yeah, they'd be out of business in a New York minute if it was found they were doing that.

Maybe it streamlines communications with recruits so it doesnt seem like one guy is responsible for the player but makes it a more collaborative effort. That is my guess. The software probably isnt all that complicated or proprietary so you wont here much about specifics. But i bet it allows the entire staff to act like the recruiter and jump in spontaneously instead of having the one lead guy.

I'm frustrated I didn't think of this first.

This reeks of tech bros that coded a platform over a weekend where they found an underserved market with next to no competition that larger companies/other entrepreneur types would overlook. They're probably getting a solid contract value and can easily become the defacto leader in this space. Then expand to other sports if they haven't already. At worst this will be an incredible lifestyle business with low software engineering overhead, let alone who knows if they even need an office space. They're not going to have to spend a dime on sales and marketing because coaching is such a fraternity all of their business will come via referral.

Next thing they need to figure out is where to get some bags because they're gonna need some place to put all that money.

Dammit. I could have done this.

Edited to add: crap, just saw they're out of SLC too, this is my friggin' backyard.

This reeks of tech bros that coded a platform over a weekend where they found an underserved market with next to no competition that larger companies/other entrepreneur types would overlook. They're probably getting a solid contract value and can easily become the defacto leader in this space. Then expand to other sports if they haven't already. At worst this will be an incredible lifestyle business with low software engineering overhead, let alone who knows if they even need an office space. They're not going to have to spend a dime on sales and marketing because coaching is such a fraternity all of their business will come via referral.

Next thing they need to figure out is where to get some bags because they're gonna need some place to put all that money.

Edited to add: crap, just saw they're out of SLC too, this is my friggin' backyard.
i drink your milkshake.gif

You can probably expand this even bigger then sports. Corporate accounts and stuff like this would be able to be managed on here

It probably not only allows integrated message viewing. It probably tracks PSA reading times and sends it in a timely fashion. There's probably algorithms on how many and type of messages to positively influence PSAs. It probably keeps logs of timing, frequency, and messaging so anyone with permission can access them. It probably stops staff from sending anything during blackout periods as per NCAA recruiting periods. It probably does anything a coaching staff wants and needs to help them develop, track, send, log, assess all messaging for every PSA in one portal.

You can probably expand this even bigger then sports. Corporate accounts and stuff like this would be able to be managed on here
Corporate side of that is already flooded with options though.

I thought same thing when I went to their website. Not that I could execute it because it’s not my area of expertise, but the idea is awesome.

It probably not only allows integrated message viewing. It probably tracks PSA reading times and sends it in a timely fashion. There's probably algorithms on how many and type of messages to positively influence PSAs. It probably keeps logs of timing, frequency, and messaging so anyone with permission can access them. It probably stops staff from sending anything during blackout periods as per NCAA recruiting periods. It probably does anything a coaching staff wants and needs to help them develop, track, send, log, assess all messaging for every PSA in one portal.
Help me out, please. I know of a couple of "PSA" abbreviations, but none that fit the context of your post. What does it mean?

I thought same thing when I went to their website. Not that I could execute it because it’s not my area of expertise, but the idea is awesome.
I've done the SAAS thing. Not from the software engineering side, but from sales and marketing.

Honestly I may reach out to these guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom