SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread...

I'm watching th game on tv at the carrier dome. Unfortunately the offense doesn't look any better on tv then they do live

Pitts gone back to the old script logo, and their uniforms look pretty classy.

The recruits must hate them. ;)

#playanybodybutheseniorsunlesstheyreontheoffensivelinethenokiguessweprobablyneedthemtoseeifanyonelseisanygood

Its time to get the senior running backs out of the lineup, and go with the younger players, we wasted a whole year with PTG, and AAM.

See that quick, subtle move by Erv. He's the only back we have that can do that. Just got him 6 yards.

I hate the jump ball fade pass into the end zone so much. If your team doesn't have Plaxico Burress, Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, or Calvin Johnson on it, then the play should not even be in your play book. Such a low % play. It works like 10% of the time.

how can the replay ref mess that up.. even if he did catch it he was OB before he had control.

I hate the jump ball fade pass into the end zone so much. If your team doesn't have Plaxico Burress, Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, or Calvin Johnson on it, then the play should not even be in your play book. Such a low % play. It works like 10% of the time.
I'm glad we took the shot though.

Also, I will never, ever understand what counts as a reception/interception in the end zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom