Summer Workouts | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

How is mang still bigger than petrey. Looks like he lost weight since he arrived. Scratch him off as potential depth for the Oline. Looks about 260 or less.

How is mang still bigger than petrey. Looks like he lost weight since he arrived. Scratch him off as potential depth for the Oline. Looks about 260 or less.
Mang is 6-7, and Perry about 6-4, look at the legs Petry's are much thicker.

Syracuse football has officially added eight scholarship players for Summer Session I, an SU Athletics spokesperson said in an email. The Orange's most recent batch of enrollees includes New Mexico State safety transfer Jason Simmons Jr. as well as junior college offensive lineman Jakob Bradford.

The rest of the group is composed of high school signees: defensive linemen Elijah Fuentes and Jatius Geer, wide receiver Oronde Gadsden II, offensive lineman Wes Hoeh, running back Josh Hough and edge defender Derek McDonald.
Is that Billy Hoeh’s brother.

Coley and Howard are big boys

Good looking group. We need them to overachieve this year. I think Queeley and Jackson is going to show improvement. Alford Pena and Williams will play. I didn’t see RTB in the picture.
My guess is Q, Alford and Taj will dominate this year. I‘ve been tough on the wr, but I think there are a lot of reasons to think we can get much better production than the past 2 years.

My guess is Q, Alford and Taj will dominate this year. I‘ve been tough on the wr, but I think there are a lot of reasons to think we can get much better production than the past 2 years.
Hard for me to get too excited about Alford. He hasnt shown it yet. There's been good reports but I cant expect him to dominate.

E6hqmZUXIAYT4ql
My attempt to id the people in the group photo (top left). Listed from left to right…

Coach Samuel
Nate Wellington
Damien Alford
Courtney Jackson
Isaiah Jones
Taj Smith
Sharod Johnson
Anthony Queeley
Umari Hatcher
Trabor Pena
Ja’vontae Williams
Kendall Long
Oronde Gadsden II

How did I do?

Hard for me to get too excited about Alford. He hasnt shown it yet. There's been good reports but I cant expect him to dominate.
I totally get that but Jackson hasn’t shown anything either but you mentioned him…

My attempt to id the people in the group photo (top left). Listed from left to right…

Coach Samuel
Nate Wellington
Damien Alford
Courtney Jackson
Isaiah Jones
Taj Smith
Sharod Johnson
Anthony Queeley
Umari Hatcher
Trabor Pena
Ja’vontae Williams
Kendall Long