Summer Workouts | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

Who taught Torrence to shoot with that form, and how is it still happening after years in college...?

He looks like he's TRYING to throw a knuckleball with no chance of going in.

Crazy juxtaposition with Girard's form in the next frame.

Who taught Torrence to shoot with that form, and how is it still happening after years in college...?

He looks like he's TRYING to throw a knuckleball with no chance of going in.

Crazy juxtaposition with Girard's form in the next frame.
maybe it was a pass?

JP Estrella went on a Locked on Syracuse podcast this morning and was asked about how the freshmen look since he watched a few practices. He said they're extremely good, and Boeheim was right to tout them. He said Judah scores at will and is very athletic, Q is the best passer he's ever seen, JT is a bucket and doesn't miss, and Peter Carey is very athletic and rebounds the ball really well.

Link ‎Locked On Syracuse - Daily Podcast On Syracuse Orange Football & Basketball: Another Interview with 4-Star Recruit JP Estrella! on Apple Podcasts

JP Estrella went on a Locked on Syracuse podcast this morning and was asked about how the freshmen look since he watched a few practices. He said they're extremely good, and Boeheim was right to tout them. He said Judah scores at will and is very athletic, Q is the best passer he's ever seen, JT is a bucket and doesn't miss, and Peter Carey is very athletic and rebounds the ball really well.

Link ‎Locked On Syracuse - Daily Podcast On Syracuse Orange Football & Basketball: Another Interview with 4-Star Recruit JP Estrella! on Apple Podcasts

I've been intending to make a post outlining the dominos that need to topple favorably for this year's team being pretty good, and challenging for the top 25. Some of it ties to what you summarize above.

Need to find time to write it up this week.

I've been intending to make a post outlining the dominos that need to topple favorably for this year's team being pretty good, and challenging for the top 25. Some of it ties to what you summarize above.

Need to find time to write it up this week.
Looking forward to it. The range of potential results is pretty wide, but I guess that's typically true with young teams. JP's summary of the freshmen have me hoping for the best. He sounded truly impressed.

Peter Carey is the recruit I am most intrigued with just because I feel like we have very little information on him.
If he turns into the stud we think he may be, and if he stays, imagine him and JP playing on the court at the same time. That's a tough team to handle.

JP Carey Hima Q Mintz Taylor Bunch.
Pretty solid rotation

Peter Carey is the recruit I am most intrigued with just because I feel like we have very little information on him.
I was very happy to hear him gush over Q's passing ability and say he's the best passer he's ever seen. I've been very excited about Q and I think he'll absolutely be a stud here. Love to get back to that type of PG -- 6'6" athletic, passer and rim attacker. If he gets limited minutes this year, I really hope he stays.

Screenshot_20220809-202224_Instagram.jpg

Finally just listened to it. Great kid. Very interesting how he called out Q Carey and JT. Judah also but interesting on those other guys. Sounds like competition is intense with this group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom