Syracuse football players sit out first practice with coronavirus concerns | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football players sit out first practice with coronavirus concerns

Just shut it down already. Getting sick of all this bs...

A few of the comments to that tweet are something else. These middle aged busybodies get legitimately MAD about this. Such entitlement.
It's the people that didn't follow proper protocol in the first place, that put everyone in the position we are in now, and now get upset because people want to be safe instead of just being "free". These people are grade A morons.

I hope they get what they want, feel as safe as they can playing a brutal sport, and play the season. If they don't feel safe, they shouldn't play until they do.

Any reputable university will not have ANY students on campus in the Fall. Remote classes only. Embarrassment for Syracuse University and ACC continues to only escalate...

Any reputable university will not have ANY students on campus in the Fall. Remote classes only. Embarrassment for Syracuse University and ACC continues to only escalate...

Harvard isn't a reputable university? Syracuse shouldn't feel so bad then.

Harvard isn't a reputable university? Syracuse shouldn't feel so bad then.
You mean the school that wanted to take millions in PPP money for small businesses?

You mean the school that wanted to take millions in PPP money for small businesses?

You're deflecting from what I said. Syracuse is not the only school with students on campus this Fall. Harvard being the best of the bunch.

Not sure what testing every other week is supposed to accomplish, tbh. I know it ramps up as the season approaches but yeesh.

Also, can’t lie, I laughed when I read these dudes sat out practice again. I get why, but I feel like the only practice updates I ever see are us not actually practicing.

Saw an interview with Jeff Monken, HC of Army, tonight. Said they've been testing their players constantly since June 1. Not one positive test yet.

Saw an interview with Jeff Monken, HC of Army, tonight. Said they've been testing their players constantly since June 1. Not one positive test yet.
Not shocked those kids are as disciplined as it gets.

A few of the comments to that tweet are something else. These middle aged busybodies get legitimately MAD about this. Such entitlement.

Fortunately the main idiot is an FSU fan. No actual Syracuse fans, alumni or CNY locals seemed to be critical of the players. A guy with a Pat Buchanan '92 avatar is very angry though.

It's interesting, I am curious to how the testing frequency stacks up compared to other power 5s? compared to Group of 5?

Now Group of 5 you wouldn't think would have the resources that Syracuse and power 5 has, yet I don't remember hearing group of 5 players from MAC or Sun Belt refuse to practice over this.

Are we really lacking compared to other schools? Or do the players at other schools not really care about frequency of testing and they are just all about ball?