Syracuse football players sit out first practice with coronavirus concerns | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football players sit out first practice with coronavirus concerns

It has nothing to do with politics. Most of the people running ACC programs and college football in general are very conservative and it’s my favorite sport. Liberty is an entirely different animal.

I’ve posted this before but there’s nothing good going on at that “university“.

How do you feel about this???

BREAKING: “The Executive Committee of Liberty University’s Board of Trustees, met today and requested that Jerry Falwell, Jr. take an indefinite leave of absence from his roles as President and Chancellor of Liberty University, to which he has agreed, effective immediately.”

4:49 PM · Aug 7, 2020·Tweetlogix

I don’t care if we cancel or play that game but if what you say re: illness is true, their team won’t make it the couple months between now and our game; right? If they’re not doing what they should cases will pop up and they’ll have to scrap things or all opponents will be compelled to do so.
I wonder if they think the ACC protocols as a whole are insufficient.

How do you feel about this???

BREAKING: “The Executive Committee of Liberty University’s Board of Trustees, met today and requested that Jerry Falwell, Jr. take an indefinite leave of absence from his roles as President and Chancellor of Liberty University, to which he has agreed, effective immediately.”

4:49 PM · Aug 7, 2020·Tweetlogix

It’s a start.

Yes they do they want better testing
No player wants to test positive not for fear of the virus that is causing 99.9 % of them no harm or symptoms no player wants to sit 3 games if they test positive when more testing of opposing teams can stop positive test .
You make tons of sweeping generalizations, pretending to speak for all the players.

What you're saying might be true for SOME players, but it sure isn't true for the players who are opting out.

You make tons of sweeping generalizations, pretending to speak for all the players.

What you're saying might be true for SOME players, but it sure isn't true for the players who are opting out.
Let’s just say I’m an insider lol

I disagree with the 99.9% #, but what player in their right mind wants to lose 3 games? I can't disagree with that. If its X # of players, does the whole team lose 3 games? Thats a big deal, and I can't imagine any player- who say, is asymptotic, and negative in a week, wants to lose 3 games... Or negative players want to lose 1/4 of their season. IF that is the policy? Then I don't see his latter point as a sweeping generalization.

I disagree with the 99.9% #, but what player in their right mind wants to lose 3 games? I can't disagree with that. If its X # of players, does the whole team lose 3 games? Thats a big deal, and I can't imagine any player- who say, is asymptotic, and negative in a week, wants to lose 3 games... Or negative players want to lose 1/4 of their season. IF that is the policy? Then I don't see his latter point as a sweeping generalization.
If a roommate has a postits a lost week for many . Baseball has s farm system college football does not itsca crap shoot

I wonder if they think the ACC protocols as a whole are insufficient.
If others are less than ours, yep. Everyone is as safe as the lowest standards.

He said they are scheduled, not returning. They were scheduled the last 2 days. I'll wait til tomorrow.
In the broadcast I watched, he said they are returning to practice tomorrow, implying the reason was Wildhack’s agreement to bump testing to twice a week.

It’s a sham because legitimate colleges don‘t act like a tax exempt front to direct money and power to the president and his friends. I’m sure there are some good programs there, although personally I would be skeptical of a science degree from Liberty.
Wondering if you’re as skeptical about a science degree from BYU, ND, BC and other Catholic/Christian schools?

You mean like being a Black conservative at an Antifa/BLM riot?
You really want to go there? Really? How many of those black conservatives have been murdered? Or have the crap beat out of them. Or are followed anywhere they go in a store. I figured you wouldn't get it but didn't think you would go that low. How would a black fare at a KKK meeting? Or just for a nice out for a walk in some southern town?

You really want to go there? Really? How many of those black conservatives have been murdered?
5ed78ee37db71.image.jpg

This isn't the board for this. You made it about race with your strawman...plus your personal attack on me was uncalled for. Your mind is as closed as those your are offended at. Goodnight.
You brought up Ben Shapiro as if it was a comparison. i didn't think that was well taken. Because it wasn't.