Taj Harris, starting drama? | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris, starting drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t take him seriously. He’s not splitting any atoms.

I don’t this is anything new. Harris loved Dungey. Watch the highlights of the BC game, when Dungey makes the great run plowing over a BC defender, Taj is going crazy as he runs in to congratulate Dungey. Also the td catch he makes that game.

I love the kids fire but he is brainless. Especially since td looks To him more than he should. Kid needs to tone it down ten octaves. Throws his hands up on bad throws but then drops the gd ball when it’s a td or long play. I’m old school and That crap woulsnt happen more than once on my team. When u catch 100 out of 100 throws then maybe u can bitch about a bad throw and until then .

are we sure tommy is coming back? with the transfer and the recruit qb enrolling in january it seems murky at best

Glad he didn’t say his favorite QB was Tim Wilson.
When Hurley went down in the first few minutes of the 1978 Florida State game Timmy Wilson played his heart out for the rest of the season. He was just an athlete. Hurley did come back for the West Virginia game which we won, but Timmy played his heart out.

When Hurley went down in the first few minutes of the 1978 Florida State game Timmy Wilson played his heart out for the rest of the season. He was just an athlete. Hurley did come back for the West Virginia game which we won, but Timmy played his heart out.
I remember it well and Wilson was a great kid from NJ, like me. If he groomed under Hurley for a few years, he could have been something on the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom