Talent | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Talent

I'm not pandering to Bcub's. I'm giving voice to what Baber's would say if he wasn't constrained by legalities. People need to be aware that he is losing hard fought, close games where Clark could have made some big plays that would have made the difference. He lost that player through no fault of his own and that player is now playing D1 football for another team that SU will face next tear.
Every team is playing without players that they thought would be on the team. I'm sure LSU is no different. Works both ways. In fact their projected starter at right guard, Maea Teuhema was suspended and didn't play. He may have had a say in who gets to the QB anyway.

This is college football. Players mature and get a lot better as they become juniors and seniors. Look at Dungey and Ishmeal. They wouldn't have been able to run the ball at all with him in the middle.
Is this serious?

Is this serious?

images

Some of the stuff in this thread. Wow.

Has anyone ever verified that Ish8888 isn't a ghost handle for CousCuse??
I thought every once in a while CousCuse is that UConn fan who admitted he has an account here to pretend to be a SU fan and troll everyone .

But he loves Marrone and the Jaguar Orange to put off my suspicions.

Is this serious?
How long have you studied college football. I have since the day, around 1969, that I was watching a pro game ( maybe Giants) and the broadcaster said that Jim Brown played his college ball at Syracuse. The greatest football player of all-time played right here at Syracuse, I fell off the coach. So, since that day I became a huge Syracuse and college fan and have watched untold number of games and teams and believe I have a serious understanding of the game.

If being an apologists for the coach of the Orange makes me a troll, then I will gladly wear the troll badge.

How long have you studied college football. I have since the day, around 1969, that I was watching a pro game ( maybe Giants) and the broadcaster said that Jim Brown played his college ball at Syracuse. The greatest football player of all-time played right here at Syracuse, I fell off the coach. So, since that day I became a huge Syracuse and college fan and have watched untold number of games and teams and believe I have a serious understanding of the game.
Well done sir. Well done.

Was the coach giving you a piggy back ride? Which coach was it? That's the explanation I want to hear.
That is funny. I hope Dino or JB don't read this board or they could get the wrong idea. Couch, not coach.

I thought every once in a while CousCuse is that UConn fan who admitted he has an account here to pretend to be a SU fan and troll everyone .

But he loves Marrone and the Jaguar Orange to put off my suspicions.
He lost me while hawking T Hunt for the Heisman back in the day...and he was serious.

Oh...and let's not forget that he predicted that ODU would give VT all they could handle last Saturday. NOT!

He lost me while hawking T Hunt for the Heisman back in the day...and he was serious.

Oh...and let's not forget that he predicted that ODU would give VT all they could handle last Saturday. NOT!
Do you ever put anything out there or do you just lay in the weeds for people that do?

Nykeim & Butler are legit burgers but still just pups who need to consistently make the catch when Dungey throws their way.

Not that anyone cares but for the record I mean to call Nykeim & Butler legit BURNERS not burgers

That is all. Carry on.

Not that anyone cares but for the record I mean to call Nykeim & Butler legit BURNERS not burgers

That is all. Carry on.
Sure it's not a Freudian slip? I mean, you are Burger King Cuse no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom