Taurean Thompson | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I'm just mad because it's like this dude was our backup chick for prom because the super hot cheerleading chick was dating someone else so, us being cool guy jocks, are like ok whatever, let me just bring this B-list girl to prom because we need a date and then the backup chick is like, I gotta think about it and starts talking to some guy on the tennis team, the hall monitor and captain of the chess club.

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

So 99 out of 100 was not a fact.

Yes, according to ESPN's list that's correct. I may have read that someplace else. Rivals has 99 out of their top 100 already committed, but Thompson doesn't make their list; it's another kid who's the uncommitted one.

I'm just mad because it's like this dude was our backup chick for prom because the super hot cheerleading chick was dating someone else so, us being cool guy jocks, are like ok whatever, let me just bring this B-list girl to prom because we need a date and then the backup chick is like, I gotta think about it and starts talking to some guy on the tennis team, the hall monitor and captain of the chess club.

This seems disturbingly specific.

125785006e16c35d26-300x300.jpg

So w
Yes, according to ESPN's list that's correct. I may have read that someplace else. Rivals has 99 out of their top 100 already committed, but Thompson doesn't make their list; it's another kid who's the uncommitted one.[/QUOTE
So what was all that " one in a million " talk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom