Taurean Thompson | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Good morning, everyone! Just came over, thought I'd check things out.
this_thread_wont_die.jpg

You mean like Onuaku? And how'd that go with Riley? If a key player gets hurt, we're screwed with or without depth.

That's my thinking. You can't worry about injuries. You just give out offers and you get what you get and you don't get upset.

I hope we land him, but what if we don't?

Between MM, DC, PC, TL and TR do you think TT would see much time in rotation anyways?

Of course he would get enough playing time. The more guys you have the more aggressive our big man can play. Also, I think he needs to man-up and compete. He should strive to be the best center on the team. Competition will help him become a better player. The PT argument is a double edge sword.

With his slight build and skill set, he looks like a PF more than Center. He must know that he could be in a regular rotation with Lydon and Roberson. Don't think playing time is an issue with TT unless he is a little spooked about another potential one and done player (i.e. mystery recruit) still being pursued.

With his slight build and skill set, he looks like a PF more than Center. He must know that he could be in a regular rotation with Lydon and Roberson. Don't think playing time is an issue with TT unless he is a little spooked about another potential one and done player (i.e. mystery recruit) still being pursued.
I had the same concern about his build, but Francis posted a picture and noted that the kid has been adding good weight at a very good rate. I think he could see minutes at either PF or C.

orangefog said:
I had the same concern about his build, but Francis posted a picture and noted that the kid has been adding good weight at a very good rate. I think he could see minutes at either PF or C.

Seen him play. Solid build. Could play the 4 or 5.

Seen him play. Solid build. Could play the 4 or 5.

Agreed. Laterally he is better than Rick Jackson so he could play the wing for us although I expect he would be more of a 4/5 for that same reason since he's not particularly agile moving laterally.

Moms are supposed to have the best interests of their kid not the best interest of themselves. If she truly believes Seton Hall is a better fit for Tauren as a person and bball player fine but if its for her interests of having him close by and not having to be "inconvienced" by him going to Syracuse shame on her. Hes an adult now, its his say ultimately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom