Class of 2020 - TE Justin Wolf (NY) Portal to Kansas St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 TE Justin Wolf (NY) Portal to Kansas St

Have we used the PWO as much as we are seeing rn? Are there any notable ones?

Great size guy looks solid
OFFERED> PWO TRANSFER FROM WAGNER> JUSTIN WOLF
# 9 TE 6' 5" 250 - TWO YRS REMAINING
images (2).jpg

ASSETS PER FILM

AGILE
MOBILE
GOOD RUN BLOCKER
EXCEPT FOR FIRST 6 PLAYS WHERE THEY THREW TO HIM, USED MOSTLY AS RUN BLOCKER IN FILM - CAUGHT EVERY THROW.

GOOD OFFER

Im struggling to see the significance of this one...Syracuse.com wrote an article about this and lots of buzz from reporters. Are they thinking these are legit offers and only looking at the school names? He had 4 receptions for 43 yards last year

Im struggling to see the significance of this one...Syracuse.com wrote an article about this and lots of buzz from reporters. Are they thinking these are legit offers and only looking at the school names? He had 4 receptions for 43 yards last year
thought the same. He's a PWO. Nice to have for sure, but not sure its a true recruiting win.

Probably not doing their homework. When it comes to recruiting Syracuse.com is notorious for that. They just latch on to publicly available stuff from the major recruiting website.

My personal favorites were when Bailey would write "articles" that basically summarized the recruiting commitment list grades that were publicly available at any recruiting website.

According to an article I saw from ucla it’s a scholarship offer I believe they are all scholarship offers

Welcome to the pack Justin I hope you become the big bad wolf I am betting we will see some more players exit the program in the next couple of months and a couple walk on’s will receive scholarships thanks for not choosing NC. ST. They have enough wolfs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom