Texas, Oklahoma reach out to the SEC | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Texas, Oklahoma reach out to the SEC

So the 3 teams the B1G added are a combined 69-133 (34.16%).
1627489994492.jpeg

How’s our NJ and DMV recruiting going???….

smart move by the B1G

Nothing you say changes what I said.
Clemson didn’t cause the cancellation of the FSU game.
They traveled to Tallahassee and were ready to play their game.
Florida State cancelled the day of the game after Clemson arrived.
It was weak sauce.

Notre Dame’s own Covid issues caused the cancellation of their Wake game.

Clemson shouldn’t have had to reschedule Florida State did them dirty.
Notre Dame caused their own cancellation.

Not that facts matter.
A positive test of a Clemson player that had practiced all week with the team and travelled with the team to Tallahassee caused the cancellation of the FSU game. If facts matter.

You do not understand facts. You understand emotion.

This is is just the last three pages.

How about some hope, action and change man.
He's overwhelmed at this point. The BT has always acted as a brute forcing everybody that can be forced to serve the BT as it claws to restrict competition so it can be crowned KING. The SEC is now as bad as the BT, and the reality may well be that neither can rest until it gobbles everything.

We cannot count on the Pac to help stop this because the Pac has been under the BT thumb since the BT bribed it to close the Rose Bowl. That leaves the ACC, and Notre Dame. If the SEC and BT manage to crack the ACC, then before too long there will be only 2 Major conferences and no Major independents.

A positive test of a Clemson player that had practiced all week with the team and travelled with the team to Tallahassee caused the cancellation of the FSU game. If facts matter.
I was wrong it was a Clemson player.
Florida State didn’t want to play the game. They used it as a reason to cancel it.

He's overwhelmed at this point. The BT has always acted as a brute forcing everybody that can be forced to serve the BT as it claws to restrict competition so it can be crowned KING. The SEC is now as bad as the BT, and the reality may well be that neither can rest until it gobbles everything.

We cannot count on the Pac to help stop this because the Pac has been under the BT thumb since the BT bribed it to close the Rose Bowl. That leaves the ACC, and Notre Dame. If the SEC and BT manage to crack the ACC, then before too long there will be only 2 Major conferences and no Major independents.
The ACC will stay together. The contract sucks, but no one can afford to get out. The Big 10 has incompetent leadership so that is a plus.

yes.

so again if the ACC wants to remain as an entity, they call the B1G and work out a plan.

there is no need for anyone to keep joining the SEC and have their games relegated to espn the ocho.

You don't like being questioned on your faulty facts and when you are you run to the ban him mode.
I am going to be nice.
You are a visitor. I am not.
I got the fact wrong whose player tested positive in the FSU-Clemson game.
Your parasite of school needs to make a decision. At this point I don’t care to discuss this anymore with you. As it is pointless. I get everything as it relates to this stuff. You and your fanbase just want to protect the status quo.

yes.

so again if the ACC wants to remain as an entity, they call the B1G and work out a plan.

there is no need for anyone to keep joining the SEC and have their games relegated to espn the ocho.
My god you don’t get it.
The conferences are aligned based on their TV partners.
There is no chance the ACC will work with the Big Ten over the SEC.

I mean you don’t get it.

I am going to be nice.
You are a visitor. I am not.
I got the fact wrong whose player tested positive in the FSU-Clemson game.
Your parasite of school needs to make a decision. At this point I don’t care to discuss this anymore with you. As it is pointless. I get everything as it relates to this stuff. You and your fanbase just want to protect the status quo.
Yep, that is truth.

You are hilarious, thank you for the entertainment.

My god you don’t get it.

I mean you don’t get it.
arent the contracts expiring soon, mr espn?

doesnt realignement open the door for all negotiations anyway?

and im talking about schools being poached.

its your ridiculous take that says a television company is behind it all.

if the ACC wants to remain whole, they need to find a way to do so.

the TV $$ will, now stay with me here...ALWAYS BE THERE.

arent the contracts expiring soon, mr espn?

doesnt realignement open the door for all negotiations anyway?
The ACC is aligned with ESPN till 2035.

SEC is aligned with ESPN till 2032.

Big Ten is aligned with Fox and ESPN till 2023 and Fox wants to keep them.

Big XII is done.

PAC-12 is with both a Fox and ESPN till 2025.

ESPN owns the ACC for 15 years.

The ACC will stay together. The contract sucks, but no one can afford to get out. The Big 10 has incompetent leadership so that is a plus.
If ND had to choose a conference, would they prefer the ACC or B10? Just curious which the administration and fanbase would prefer.

If ND had to choose a conference, would they prefer the ACC or B10? Just curious which the administration and fanbase would prefer.
Right now it has to be the ACC, unless we want to pay 100-120 million dollars (2-3 games yearly granted to the ACC) to buy-out the GoR. In general the ACC is the conference that looks the most like us. We are private, not a huge research university, that focuses on undergrad education. The ACC makes sense on several levels.

The ACC is aligned with ESPN till 2035.

SEC is aligned with ESPN till 2032.

Big Ten is aligned with Fox and ESPN till 2023 and Fox wants to keep them.

Big XII is done.

PAC-12 is with both a Fox and ESPN till 2025.

ESPN owns the ACC for 15 years.
so then there should be no reason for anyone to worry.

we will have the B1G & PAC on FOX and the SEC and the ACC on espn.

and again, if the SEC starts to get to big for its britches, you call the B1G & PAC and work out a deal.

this likely strengthened the ND-ACC alliance.

My god you don’t get it.

I mean you don’t get it.
BT is FOX. ACC like SEC is ESPN. That means the ACC cannot work with the BT. And it means that if Fox agrees to give the BT an endless supply of money if the BT agrees to to try to get into the South, to hurt the SEC, via the ACC. If the BT and Fox offer perhaps 6 ACC members money that will equal what the new SEC teams will get, how will Clemson and FSU say No while ESPN says no raise unless ND becomes a full member for football?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom