Texas, Oklahoma reach out to the SEC | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Texas, Oklahoma reach out to the SEC

No, our fanbase doesn’t get it for the most part.
My opinions are different than what the truth of situation is.
If our fanbase thinks we are safe that is my point.
We are one move from being in big trouble.

Hopefully it never happens.

What is your worst case scenario? Play it out. Name names.

Who is in the B1G? Who is in the SEC?

If the ACC is breaking up then the SEC and B1G are going past 20 teams. So how does SU not at the very least round out the B1G?

Unless you think Notre Dame is getting left behind. Then we are stuck with them and BC. That would still be better than the Old Big East so not the end of the world.

No. You're a guest on a Syracuse board.

Act like it.
I believe I am acting like it. I called someone out who was attacking my school while standing on top of a coffin. A kid that they did not know and have no experience with them and their family. SO while I know I am guest, it immoral and unethical to do that just for the sake of attacking ND.

I believe I am acting like it. I called someone out who was attacking my school while standing on top of a coffin. A kid that they did not know and have no experience with them and their family. SO while I know I am guest, it immoral and unethical to do that just for the sake of attacking ND.
Yeah, "You're a horrible human being" sure sounds like it.

I'm done here. Knock it off.

Where I first lived, New Berlin, NY, has a Stewart's.

More dead than alive and more cows than people in that town.

It was so small, I had to be born in Cooperstown.

LOL, I’m from Norwich my moms family is from south town and new Berlin

You haven't lived until you've had a Stewart's chocolate milkshake with peanut butter syrup.

Ok, I hate to be that guy but you’re doing it wrong. This is how elevate the experience. Get the shake extra thick with the chocolate peanut butter ice cream and not chocolate with the syrup. IMO

If the SEC tries to rob the Big 10, maybe Penn State and Maryland might want to look at the ACC. Those two along with ND would be my best hope for ACC expansion.

What is your worst case scenario? Play it out. Name names.

Who is in the B1G? Who is in the SEC?

If the ACC is breaking up then the SEC and B1G are going past 20 teams. So how does SU not at the very least round out the B1G?

Unless you think Notre Dame is getting left behind. Then we are stuck with them and BC. That would still be better than the Old Big East so not the end of the world.

I will give you mine.

Money gap becomes too large to ignore so the 5 AAU ACC schools and Kansas go to the B1G to create a 20 team conference. The B1G stays AAU only and does not go after ND or Miami.

The SEC then takes FSU, Clemson, NC State, VA Tech to also get to 20.

Notre Dame stays Indy forever.

That leaves Miami, Wake, Louisville, SU, BC behind. They add West Virginia, Cincy, UConn, Temple, UCF to create a new 10 team conference.

That is assuming the B1G stops at 20 and doesn't pursue Notre Dame or the states of Florida, New York, Massachusetts. It is also assuming that the money gap between the B1G and ACC is so large that UNC has no choice but to give in. Ands none of this would happen before 2035.

I will give you mine.

Money gap becomes too large to ignore so the 5 AAU ACC schools and Kansas go to the B1G to create a 20 team conference. The B1G stays AAU only and does not go after ND or Miami.

That leaves Miami, Wake, Louisville, SU, BC behind. They add West Virginia, Cincy, UConn, Temple, UCF to create a new 10 team conference.

That is assuming the B1G stops at 20 and doesn't pursue Notre Dame or the states of Florida, New York, Massachusetts. It is also assuming that the money gap between the B1G and ACC is so large that UNC has no choice but to give in. Ands none of this would happen before 2035.
I actually do not believe we will stay indy forever. With NIL and (maybe) superconferences approaching uncertainty is at a all time high. But ND just for appearance reasons will have to be the last one to commit. The big money donors will revolt if they are seen committing to early. The admin will have to sell impending doom for awhile.

I will give you mine.

The worst case scenario for us is North Carolina, Duke. Virginia Tech, Virginia, Florida state, Clemson, Georgia Tech leave the conference for either the Big Ten or SEC some of them going to each conference and the remainder of the ACC and big 12 leftovers have to merge into form a super American type of conference.

I Will say whoever at ESPN that greenlighted the Longhorn network deal with the university of Texas should get a raise. Because that person basically made Texas ESPN’s property in the end game for a realignment.

That 20 year deal at $15 million a year was a steal for ESPN.

Gotta love the irony if ESPN trying to strengthen up the AAC after UConn leaves and destroys its football program.

Wonder which school will fill UConn's role of spearheading the lawsuits.
1627514504543.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom