Texas, Oklahoma reach out to the SEC | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Texas, Oklahoma reach out to the SEC

This story is turning into a bad telanovela.
1627518368010.png

I've had it both ways. I find them both equally as good if made right. The key is not too much peanut butter to overwhelm the chocolate.

If you want to try something strangely good at home. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream with Dr Pepper. It might be one of my favorite things.

Ha! My brother lives in Norwich. Assuming you've been to NY Pizzeria in New Berlin?

I have. Only once though. Nina’s in Norwich was always “the place” growing up. My friends family owned it at the time, nowhere close now to what it was.

I have yet to meet someone in person or in a chat room who likes how schedules are handled now with three conferences having 14 members. How in the world does anyone expect to come up with any sort of satisfactory schedule for 20 teams in football let alone basketball. People hate how long it takes to play someone now in the football cycle. This will only be worse. 3-8-8 with only 1 OOC game? Yes, I know basketball doesn't drive the bus, But still, what's going to happen there? Will there be years when you don't play certain teams except possibly in the conference tournament? How is that even considered as a possibly good development?

I have. Only once though. Nina’s in Norwich was always “the place” growing up. My friends family owned it at the time, nowhere close now to what it was.
Related to Nina's in Oneonta?

I feel like I reading the same stuff I read on page 30.

can we talk about the former nice and easy stores? The subs were the best!

Don’t think it was ever a Nice n Easy but Kases & Kegs had the best subs (apologies to Brooklyn Pickle and that interloper from Rochester - DiBellas).

aTm alumni are screaming, "Take the deal!" aTm is a much better team right now. They get SEC revenue and beat UT the Friday after Thanksgiving at the same time. Life couldn't be better. Whether this works out in the long run is another thing.

I have yet to meet someone in person or in a chat room who likes how schedules are handled now with three conferences having 14 members. How in the world does anyone expect to come up with any sort of satisfactory schedule for 20 teams in football let alone basketball. People hate how long it takes to play someone now in the football cycle. This will only be worse. 3-8-8 with only 1 OOC game? Yes, I know basketball doesn't drive the bus, But still, what's going to happen there? Will there be years when you don't play certain teams except possibly in the conference tournament? How is that even considered as a possibly good development?

FB 4 + 5/5/5 means you get home and away every 6 years.

BBall 19 + 1 (rival twice)

BBall Tourney
Monday 13th - 20th
Tuesday 9th - 12th vs Monday winners
Wednesday 5th - 8th vs Tuesday winners
Thursday Quarters
Friday Semis
Saturday Final

FB 4 + 5/5/5 means you get home and away every 6 years.

BBall 19 + 1 (rival twice)

BBall Tourney
Monday 13th - 20th
Tuesday 9th - 12th vs Monday winners
Wednesday 5th - 8th vs Tuesday winners
Thursday Quarters
Friday Semis
Saturday Final
you have way too much time on your hands lol

To sum up this thread:
* mainly improbable conference expansion ideas
* Famous convenience store chains
* Pis sing contest over wether ND is our saviour or the satan spawn of Hitler and Stalin
* mmmm ice cream
* ESPN wants to rule the world (and harvest our souls)
* The SEC and BIG will assimilate us into one of their collectives or we will be relegated to the Patriot League where we can renew our rivalry with Holy Cross.

To sum up this thread:
* mainly improbable conference expansion ideas
* Famous convenience store chains
* Pis sing contest over wether ND is our saviour or the satan spawn of Hitler and Stalin
* mmmm ice cream
* ESPN wants to rule the world (and harvest our souls)
* The SEC and BIG will assimilate us into one of their collectives or we will be relegated to the Patriot League where we can renew our rivalry with Holy Cross.

nailed-it.jpg

Maybe I am insecure. But I will never stand on the coffin of kids, , I am content. Therefore, I still will always be looking down at you at minimum. That I feel secure in.

I stand on no coffins, I've never killed anyone nor knowingly support any coaches who have. Again that's your coach and by your repeated defense of him you as well by affiliation. You obviously know this and it bothers you thus the repeated, regurgitated projection statement and my calling out your insecurity in it.

Try harder next time or just ignore it. You know nothing of me to look down own aside from my strong dislike of those in power taking advantage of those under them and those complicit in their actions. Sorry you took my strong dislike for your current coach and program under him as a personal attack Vs what it actually was and equally sorry for getting wrapped up in and replying in kind.

You're nobody to me, nor I to you. We can just consider each other as Lennay Kekua in that regard and be on our way.

I stand on no coffins, I've never killed anyone nor knowingly support any coaches who have. Again that's your coach and by your repeated defense of him you as well by affiliation. You obviously know this and it bothers you thus the repeated, regurgitated projection statement and my calling out your insecurity in it.

Try harder next time or just ignore it. You know nothing of me to look down own aside from my strong dislike of those in power taking advantage of those under them and those complicit in their actions. Sorry you took my strong dislike for your current coach and program under him as a personal attack Vs what it actually was and equally sorry for getting wrapped up in and replying in kind.

You're nobody to me, nor I to you. We can just consider each other as Lennay Kekua in that regard and be on our way.
I want Kelly fired, I always have. I do not like him at all because of many things that are personal to ND. I will defend the school when required because the Sullivan family did themselves. You have no clue about me.

My "insecurity" is about a boy you do not know and you throw his name around like a weapon. I thought it was disrespectful and petty. Carry on with your life.

The reason I even have him partially in my icon is that was a special moment.

No, our fanbase doesn’t get it for the most part.
My opinions are different than what the truth of situation is.
If our fanbase thinks we are safe that is my point.
We are one move from being in big trouble.

Hopefully it never happens.
5640BD3A-9BAD-42F0-854A-CDAFC12A58B4.gif

Please this thread is about the eventual death of college sports. You have been warned:)
Lighten up guys it's a fan board

I'm from Norwich also but have lived in Charlotte the last five years.
I graduated in ‘97 but still have family there. Don’t live that far away though between Oneonta and Albany

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom