That XP was no good | Syracusefan.com

That XP was no good

zibby

Starter
2011-September-24-15-30-50.jpg

I want to hear the explanation for this. Total F*** UP. I don't wanna win like this!

I hope it goes unnoticed by the national media.

So that's the second huge blown call in our favor in an overtime win.

As far as points are concerened they should have won as far as making the right call every play maybe we should of won in regulation had we scored a touchdown off that passing interference that got missed.

Nice job with the screen shot.

Honestly, I don't care how SU wins. Beat Tulane and figure out a way to win a couple Big East games and SU is bowling again.

It's pretty clear from that view that we missed the XP, but the ball disappears in the side view they showed on tv. I don't think it was good, but whatever. Bad calls are made all game, and if the ball disappeared from the other view, then there isn't enough to reverse the call on the field.

Nice job with the screen shot.

Honestly, I don't care how SU wins. Beat Tulane and figure out a way to win a couple Big East games and SU is bowling again.
Because one of our wins was against an FBS team, do we have to win 7 again? Or was that just because TWO of our wins last year were against FBS opponents?

It's pretty clear from that view that we missed the XP, but the ball disappears in the side view they showed on tv. I don't think it was good, but whatever. Bad calls are made all game, and if the ball disappeared from the other view, then there isn't enough to reverse the call on the field.

If that call was against us, we'd be flipping out. Instead I was flipping out on the Lemon and Bailey no-calls.

Screw Toledo, ACC schools don't lose to MAC schools.

Because one of our wins was against an FBS team, do we have to win 7 again? Or was that just because TWO of our wins last year were against FBS opponents?

We need to win six, you can count one win against an FBS team.

can only count 1 fbs team as win. we need 3 more wins to be bowl eligible

SU is FBS. Rhode Island, Maine and Colgate are FCS. Only one win against an FCS team counts toward bowl eligibility, so SU had to win seven games last year.

I want to hear the explanation for this. Total F*** UP. I don't wanna win like this!
I am so sick and tired of people making stupid comments like this. Does it really matter when a bad call is made during the game? Are you going to file a formal appeal for explanations of all the bad calls that happened during the game, including the BS no interference call on Lemon IN THE ENDZONE? Oh wait, a non-call penalty on someone that's in the endzone that results in a FG attempt has no impact on the outcome of the game because it didn't happen at the end of the game, I forgot.

I still don't think it was reviewable.
I'm with DomeStranger. I think we were saved by 1) the ref blowing the call and saying it was good and 2) that type of call not being reviewable.

I am so sick and tired of people making stupid comments like this. Does it really matter when a bad call is made during the game? Are you going to file a formal appeal for explanations of all the bad calls that happened during the game, including the BS no interference call on Lemon IN THE ENDZONE? Oh wait, a non-call penalty on someone that's in the endzone that results in a FG attempt has no impact on the outcome of the game because it didn't happen at the end of the game, I forgot.
I complain about bad-calls all the time... However, they're a part of the game. It gives us, as fans, something to argue about and can make the conversation more fun ;)

Can we get a screenshot of the side shot that had the FB disappearing?
We don't need one. They showed the ball directly in front of the crossbar covering over it then going wide right shortly after.

If that call was against us, we'd be flipping out. Instead I was flipping out on the Lemon and Bailey no-calls.

Screw Toledo, ACC schools don't lose to MAC schools.

And Toledo fans should flip out. This is the only message board where the fans cry after a win. See today and the Pinstripe Bowl. It's hilarious.

SU is FBS. Rhode Island, Maine and Colgate are FCS. Only one win against an FCS team counts toward bowl eligibility, so SU had to win seven games last year.
Sorry, brain cramp. It's been one of those days.

We don't need one. They showed the ball directly in front of the crossbar covering over it then going wide right shortly after.

Yeah but then that screen shot basically makes you wonder where the the ball was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom