The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Just look at how long this thread is. If you really didn't care about Rutgers as a rival there wouldn't be 250+ responses.

It's not about caring about them. It's an interesting subject to discuss.

Applefield is a florida kid gave cuse a look during the summer and crossed us off his list. We didn't get an official visit. That's why we're not going to flip him.

We're not interested in any if their other recruits either except for, I'd guess, the blacknall kid, but if he bails it'll be to a big boy school.

It's really funny to read posts over there. They really think they are Bama, Ohio St. And Texas.

The lack of perspective is really amazing. But hilarious!

Applefield already signed on. He's an early enrollee

I thought it only mattered if he actually enrolled and attended his first class to make it official with early enrollees. They still have to sign in febuary

"Rutgers football... sucking longer than any other program."

I thought it only mattered if he actually enrolled and attended his first class to make it official with early enrollees. They still have to sign in febuary
Yeah but he had a ceremony and he signed some early enrollment papers

Love to the Does Paul James have a chance at the Heisman thread.

Yeah he has the skill set but ...

Good lord.

Imagine what Marrone/Hackett, MacDonald/Lester would have done with kids like Carroo, Coleman, Deering, Huggins...

Bunch of con artists.

Last edited:
Just look at how long this thread is. If you really didn't care about Rutgers as a rival there wouldn't be 250+ responses.
Read the first post again - this is a compilation thread. Also nearly a month old.

I never thought I'd post within a Rutgers thread but I couldn't resist after reading Rutgersal latest dissertation.

I took this from the thread titled "Rutgers National Championship Victory Celebration Parade Route" started by Al himself:

While dreaming of a Rutgers National Championship victory, I worked out the parade route for our eventual celebration. The parade will step off from Voorhees Chapel, then make its way down George Street, through the heart of New Brunswick, up Somerset Street, then down college avenue, and then over Landing Lane Bridge to the stadium. At the stadium, a rally will be held to celebrate the accomplishment. Players and coaches will give speeches, and it will be a day to remember. Just though I would share that vision with y'all.

I have no words.

I never thought I'd post within a Rutgers thread but I couldn't resist after reading Rutgersal latest dissertation.

I took this from the thread titled "Rutgers National Championship Victory Celebration Parade Route" started by Al himself:

While dreaming of a Rutgers National Championship victory, I worked out the parade route for our eventual celebration. The parade will step off from Voorhees Chapel, then make its way down George Street, through the heart of New Brunswick, up Somerset Street, then down college avenue, and then over Landing Lane Bridge to the stadium. At the stadium, a rally will be held to celebrate the accomplishment. Players and coaches will give speeches, and it will be a day to remember. Just though I would share that vision with y'all.

I have no words.
That parade route will be about as empty as Va Tech's trophy case.

I have no words.

can you imagine if he worked for a suicide prevention line when a caller calls in and claims he is not Rutgers fan.

The hottest topic on the Rutgers' basketball forum this season... the size of the hot dogs.

Were the Hot Dogs Regular Size?
I went up at halftime to buy a dollar dog. I haven't had a hot dog all year at the games. Were they the same hot dogs that they usually sell? Mine was very, very small and the bun was pretty much cracked in half.

Can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
The hottest topic on the Rutger's basketball forum this season... the size of the hot dogs.

I went up at halftime to buy a dollar dog. I haven't had a hot dog all year at the games. Were they the same hot dogs that they usually sell? Mine was very, very small and the bun was pretty much cracked in half.

Hoffman envy?

money3189 said:
Yeah but he had a ceremony and he signed some early enrollment papers

Not sure this is the same as LOI as I think Zach Allen sigend early enrollment papers last year and we know where that went. Correct me if I'm wrong Money you may know better than me on the details of each situation.

The hottest topic on the Rutger's basketball forum this season... the size of the hot dogs.

How fitting a Rutgers fan using the phrase, "mine was very, very small."

WHat is this kid thinking? He played himself out of the first round this year. No seperation, can't catch, the kid was awful.

He is thinking that if he stays his stock will plummet even further as Rutgers continues to become a bigger mess.