The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Bubble Discussion Thread - 2021 Version

Georgetown is going to win its back to NCAA tournament. Thanks God, they are the only Saturday surprise. I don't see any other stealer.

They are not going to take our bid.

Now, if I were a fan of Utah St or Wichita St, I'd be very worried.
Teams like Mississippi or Louisville will be the one sweating on Sunday. Not us. We did good against Virginia, our exit game.

For those who known the NET Rankings well, if George Tech beats FSU tonight, is there any way they could jump 8 spots to become a quad 1, or is that just to big of a jump for just 1 game?

For those who known the NET Rankings well, if George Tech beats FSU tonight, is there any way they could jump 8 spots to become a quad 1, or is that just to big of a jump for just 1 game?
GTech was a quad 1 game no matter what at this point since it was on the road.

We are 3-1 against Georgetown under Ewing.
Not worried about them. I wish we had Wahab if he were here he would leave after this year for pro basketball at Georgetown he will likely stay 4 years.

They are taking advantage of a garbage Big East and Nova missing 2 of their 3 best players.

Houston needs to learn how to take a charge. Memphis forwards are throwing their bodies into the defender recklessly at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom