The Big Picture | Syracusefan.com

The Big Picture

Orangezoo

In the wind
While we wait to see what our fate is ( most likely NIT but still a sliver of hope), I think it is important to look at the bigger picture as fans.

First of all we need to bring back as many from this year as possible. My guess is Tyus gets bumped up the boards given his game has more pro elements to it and leaves, but if not then wonderful. After Tyus however we need to bring everybody back. I'm really excited about what a year 2 Oshae, Marek and healthy Sidibe bring to the table. Add that to the utility that PC, Moyer and Frank can bring as upperclassmen.

With a returning core , you then add the best combo of freshmen/new blood on paper since melo, Gerry and Billy. Each brings an element that is needed , especially on offense. Bazely brings the type of quality that melo did in being a guy with size who can do it all and is a high end elite one n done recruit.

Put all of this together and we need to change the narrative and make a major splash next year. As in back in the national contender conversation type of splash. This will help our credit in the national media, bring us back into the conversation with UNC, Duke and UVA and give us the launching pad for keeping a deep roster and a strong pipeline of talent.

As a program this to me seems critical. We can't change or predict what may come from the FBI stuff, but if we come out clean we have a great chance to be a huge benefactor going forward and see out JBs career with a bang along with leaving the next man in charge with momentum.

LGO!! Proud of our rag tag crew this year no matter what and excited for what should hopefully be a corner turned next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom