The Cisco, Trill, Iffy Draft Watch Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Cisco, Trill, Iffy Draft Watch Thread

... UNLESS he gets injured again, in which case, not so much.

Short of playing lights out for the entirety of next season, such that he'd move up to Round 1 (super highly unlikely, and also, because: Syracuse), it's more about getting your shot at the next level, and then making the most of it once there.

I can't blame him or any of these guys for jumping now.
All 3 will likely be hearing their names called, and that's what they have dreamed up since they were little kids playing Pop Warner.
I can see arguments both ways. You can also argue that scouts could question his durability since he never played a full uninjured season.

The comment I responded to implied that it was an unquestionable choice. I don't think it was that clear cut.

"Invited to" is kind of a strong phrase since the combine is being rolled into the pro days at each school. There's no actual "combine," but whatever.

Maybe a better term would be "designated combine participant."

Cisco, Trill in 2nd round at Tankathon Mock (whatever that is). Trill needs a good combine, no mentions yet
cisco33.PNG

ife.PNG

Trill should have probably returned for one more year to get more tape

however, he’s too far gone now in the process to turn back.

I am hoping he kills the combine and I can’t wait to watch him on Sundays

I saw an article today with McShay's top graded prospects, basically all players that should go by end of round 3. all three of our secondary guys were on the list, no surprise with Iffy and Cisco but was happy to see he had Trill ranked in the 80s overall. Having three defensive backs drafted by the end of round 3 would certainly make Swag Daddy that much more lethal on the trail

I saw an article today with McShay's top graded prospects, basically all players that should go by end of round 3. all three of our secondary guys were on the list, no surprise with Iffy and Cisco but was happy to see he had Trill ranked in the 80s overall. Having three defensive backs drafted by the end of round 3 would certainly make Swag Daddy that much more lethal on the trail
Wow. That's awesome