THE Fiesta Bowl Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

THE Fiesta Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t want it not hungry.

Ohio St was challenged by their conference foes more than Clemson.

Ohio St and LSU always have talent but they’ve never had QB play like this. Every LSU QBs since Davey ya sucked until Burrow and the Ohio St guys like Haskins were badly overrated.

Ohio State had a guy throw 50 TD passes last year.

ACC is bad and OSU is out playing, out coaching and is much more physical that Clemson.

Clemson not being challenged isn’t the issue.
It’s Ohio State is just better because they dominated a great schedule.

Alabama has been rolling an overrated SEC these last 5 years they don’t lose because they aren’t challenged. They got beat by Clemson whom wasn’t challenged as much.

Ohio State’s top talent is unbelievable.

Ohio State had a guy throw 50 TD passes last year.

Well he had the most talent around him. The best teams having the best QBs is a new thing. All these guys could go #1. Were used to seeing the Ken Dorsey’s and AJ McCarrens if the world qb the best teams.

I don’t mind it.

Clemson not being challenged isn’t the issue.
It’s Ohio State is just better because they dominated a great schedule.

Alabama has been rolling an overrated SEC these last 5 years they don’t lose because they aren’t challenged. They got beat by Clemson whom wasn’t challenged as much.

Ohio State’s top talent is unbelievable.

Yup OSU is far and away the better team. OSU is killing Clemson up front on both side of the ball.

They fact they just kind of walked all over everyone on their schedule, for the most part, now they look really mediocre right now.

It’s not there fault the rest of the ACC sucks. They always play a good out of conference schedule. Texas A&M and South Carolina we’re down this year too.

Clemson is still a great team, even if they lose.
The ACC sucked this year, despite Clemson’s greatness - even if they lose.

These two things can both be true

OSU is winning this game in the trenches. On both sides of the ball.

Ross and Higgins both banged up now.

Do they ride Etienne to get back in?

Can someone tell me why the hell Trevor Lawrence is running the ball this much.
I mean he isn’t that fast. Pass the ball, give it to Ettiene. If you want to mix in one run okay.
He is running way too many plays.

Who’s their backup?

Can’t play any worse than Sunshine has. Hope he redshirts next year.

That’s targeting. Keep this a game.

Big shot.

Lawrence dipped his head at the last second. Tough for the defender to avoid helmet to helmet.

Can someone tell me why the hell Trevor Lawrence is running the ball this much.
I mean he isn’t that fast. Pass the ball, give it to Ettiene. If you want to mix in one run okay.
He is running way too many plays.

His first read isn’t open so he’s taking off.

It’s not there fault the rest of the ACC sucks. They always play a good out of conference schedule. Texas A&M and South Carolina we’re down this year too.

I read my post again and couldn’t see where I said it was their fault. Merely pointing out a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom