THE Fiesta Bowl Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

THE Fiesta Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of a run by etienne. Agree with other posters - sunshine is a bit flustered and looking to take off too much. Not used to this pressure.

How is Lawrence in the game. He looked KO’d to me.

Can someone tell me why the hell Trevor Lawrence is running the ball this much.
I mean he isn’t that fast. Pass the ball, give it to Ettiene. If you want to mix in one run okay.
He is running way too many plays.

Because his receivers have been blanketed. That's pretty obvious. And his runs set up that TD.

Sound's off in this corner. I won't listen to Herbstreit on the verge of an org..m. Go Clemson!

Now we gotta ball game! The Tigers have finally roared!

Can someone tell me why the hell Trevor Lawrence is running the ball this much.
I mean he isn’t that fast. Pass the ball, give it to Ettiene. If you want to mix in one run okay.
He is running way too many plays.

ahem.

That targeting call seems to have been the turning point.

Great run there.

What does Herbstreit mean when talking about where Ross lines up. Describing it as “to the field?”

Does that just mean on the outside?

Great run there.

What does Herbstreit mean when talking about where Ross lines up. Describing it as “to the field?”

Does that just mean on the outside?
Now that I thought about it I guess it means the WR that lines up at the line of scrimmage rather than the WR behind that man when they have two lined up wide stacked.

Serious thought: Dabo wins another Championship. Thoughts he goes to the NFL? I can see Jerry Jones drooling from here.

Was in the car listening to Clemson broadcast on way home. Their announcer said it looks like Ohio St study the 2017 Syracuse game

yep - using some of the same gamesmanship we did vs Venables

Serious thought: Dabo wins another Championship. Thoughts he goes to the NFL? I can see Jerry Jones drooling from here.
I feel like Jerry would take Lincoln Riley before Dabo. Jerry loves offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom