THE Fiesta Bowl Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

THE Fiesta Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read my post again and couldn’t see where I said it was their fault. Merely pointing out a fact.

I agree with you. I guess my post was a blast at our conference not you. Sorry

So, what's up with the Taylor Swift Capital One commercial?

She's getting rich and famous enough that for fun she slums it in server jobs, does a terrible job at that, and the walks out on the gig?

Like, what?

Great run there.

What does Herbstreit mean when talking about where Ross lines up. Describing it as “to the field?”

Does that just mean on the outside?

I think it means to the wide side of the field

If this comes down to Fields v Lawrence then Clemson has the edge due in part to Fields' mobility being hampered. OSU needs to reestablish JK Dobbins on the ground, assuming he's healthy.

I agree with you. I guess my post was a blast at our conference not you. Sorry

No problem. I could have replied differently. I’m a d0uche sometimes.

An NFL ref calls that roughing the passer. Glad that college ref swallowed the whistle.

Now that I thought about it I guess it means the WR that lines up at the line of scrimmage rather than the WR behind that man when they have two lined up wide stacked.

Because of the wide hash marks in college a lot of time they will say boundry side or field side, field side being the wider side.

any know if know former SU QB joe fields is still with the program ?

any know if know former SU QB joe fields is still with the program ?
doubt it, he used to sit behind bench with basketball staff, haven't seen him there for several years, I think he was some kind of personal development coach and/or transition after basketball staffer

doubt it, he used to sit behind bench with basketball staff, haven't seen him there for several years, I think he was some kind of personal development coach and/or transition after basketball staffer

he was an academic support person for the b-ball team. He left a couple years ago for an AD of academic support job at Texas A&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom