The Last Dance | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

The Last Dance

Were people thinking the Last Dance was about the Bulls when this came out? I thought all along it was about the end of the Jordan Era and the Bulls were just apart of it..

Couldn’t agree more. Enjoyed the Dream Team stuff but this is a 20 hour MJ bj. Yawn.

Really hate to break it to you Jordan haters but it’s really difficult to do an accurate portrayal of Jordan’s career and not have it end up looking like a 20 hour MJ bj ..

Have to laugh at Nick Anderson saying Jordan didn't look like the same player in the 95 Magic/Bulls series. Jordan went for 31/6/4/2/2 on 48% shooting. The bigger issue seemed to be defense/rebounding with no Rodman yet.

Have to laugh at Nick Anderson saying Jordan didn't look like the same player in the 95 Magic/Bulls series. Jordan went for 31/6/4/2/2 on 48% shooting. The bigger issue seemed to be defense/rebounding with no Rodman yet.
Sorry I couldn’t hear you over the clanking noise from another Anderson missed clutch free throw

In defense of Anderson, he made the comment after Game 1 of that series, in which Jordan shot very poorly and was picked (by Anderson), leading to the GW FG late in the game.

On another note, the Warner Bros. pick up games were something I did not know, so that was interesting.

Also after watching this documentary screw Bill Simmons he obviously watched all this footage before writing his book and making it seem like he did research.
Everything in his book is in this documentary so it’s so obvious he got to watch this NBA entertainment footage before MJ signed off it being made into this series.

Also after watching this documentary screw Bill Simmons he obviously watched all this footage before writing his book and making it seem like he did research.
Everything in his book is in this documentary so it’s so obvious he got to watch this NBA entertainment footage before MJ signed off it being made into this series.
What's wrong with that if that's what happened?

What Tim Grover said about MJ when the lost to Magic is why he is the GOAT.
When he said he had an obligation to the fans, teammates if you are going to take 3 hours of your time to watch me to give you his best.
Load management crap wouldn’t fly with him.

What's wrong with that if that's what happened?
California Bill makes it appear like he did the research on these MJ stories from his book.
He got tipped off to the videos which no one else did.
Simmons has become lazy and thinks he is smarter than everyone.

Meanwhile, from Game 4 onwards, when Karl put Payton on MJ, he shot 22/60 from the field...
The Sonics had no chance in that series. The Bulls ripped Sonics heart out off after game 3.
They played game 4 hard and did win that one but i think the Bulls didn’t try hard in game 5 because they wanted to win at home on Father’s Day in game 6.

The more of Last Dance that I watch the less likeable Scottie Pippen gets.

The Sonics had no chance in that series. The Bulls ripped Sonics heart out off after game 3.
They played game 4 hard and did win that one but i think the Bulls didn’t try hard in game 5 because they wanted to win at home on Father’s Day in game 6.

You don't really believe that, do you? MJ shot 5-19 in Game 6, BTW.

Are we really trying to have a debate that Seattle should have won the series? They were destroyed the first 3 games. Blame George Karl then. He was and is a terrible coach.

Are we really trying to have a debate that Seattle should have won the series? They were destroyed the first 3 games. Blame George Karl then. He was and is a terrible coach.
uh, no. Nobody said that.

Jordan’s dismissive attitude towards Payton’s defense on him in the ‘96 Finals was clearly not supported by the facts, though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom