The latest all encompassing recruiting thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The latest all encompassing recruiting thread

In fairness this move is more about positional moves (OL vs DL) and less about the more popular dedication to S&C
Oh you misunderstood dedication to S&C is one of the real gems on this board.
The nonstop OMG THIS GUY NEEDS TO MOVE TO DL needs to go.

Ah, I C.

I misunderstood.

Carry on.

It’s only going to go when we actually have DL. Then it will be asking DL to lose weight to be LBs or OL or FBs or TEs, or K. Whatever position we are lacking elite talent

It’s only going to go when we actually have DL. Then it will be asking DL to lose weight to be LBs or OL or FBs or TEs, or K. Whatever position we are lacking elite talent
When was the last time we had "elite talent" at DT or, in matter of fact, at any position?

When was the last time we had "elite talent" at DT or, in matter of fact, at any position?

The top 6-7 teams seem to hoard elite talent so we’re not alone with this issue.
(although how you and I interpret ‘elite’ may not be the same)

SU needs All-ACC players to be consistently successful. We get those players sporadically but not consistently

Your wish is granted. From now on all those of posts will now find a new home in this thread.

The moral of this story is you can’t have one injury to your D & O line destroy your season like we just witnessed. Could you imagine if we had another injury on either line. We are playing in a watered down ACC for the second year in a row. Missing a bowl game this year is in excusable. In my opinion Dino just burnt his get out of jail free card.
I completely agree with the premise that Sevais should have never been in any universe the backup center. Never. And he shouldn't be next year either. There needs to be better focus on interior linemen with weight on both sides of the ball. The lack of attention that Dino has given to DT recruitment is baffling.

I disagree with the conclusion that Dino has lost his get out of jail card. I remain convinced he is the right man for the job. I fully believe that Dino will course correct when it comes to work in the trenches. He has to. And I think he already started with the offensive line ...Bleich coming in, probably Reed, maybe Leif as well. He recruits well in many areas, and we are deeper than we have been in a long time ...at TE, WR, Secondary, DE, and RB. I like our linebackers as well ...with Jones, Kpogba, and Cantin-Arku.

There's a lot to be excited about with this program for the future. Just need big bodies on the d line

You're actually both wrong.

'crootin'
Is this a contest to see who can most closely sound like Rosco from Dukes of Hazerd?
40DD0385-BD5D-4BB5-B85B-C171B57904B1.gif

No individual thread, unless you want to make one, but is mentioned in the Fill out the Class thread.

Make a new thread on the recruiting board? That's above my pay grade. But I guess that means we weren't recruiting him back in the day. I assume not uncommon for someone who ends up at Temple and then blows up.

On one recruiting website, it shows that Roche's offer list was Temple, Monmouth, Appalachian State, Furman, and Toledo.

Quincy Roche, FYI, has visited Miami and is slated to visit Virginia Tech and Texas.

Temple...the gift that just keeps on giving when it comes to coaches and players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom