The masses are catching on | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

The masses are catching on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time, the AD made a decision to make this clown part of the “fan experience”. To get the masses fired up. It was an epic disaster, on the field, in the end zone, acting like a knucklehead on roids. He clearly works out, you can tell because he walks around all tough-like with his arms out as if he can’t put them down. I doubt it on the CrossFit, as he also looks like he eats pretty well IYKWIM.

This dude didn’t last long. I’m guessing because it just didn’t work. Then I saw his twitter and the way he behaves on there. I’m also guessing the AD didn’t want to associate themselves with tough guy mentality and vulgarity.
he's also an insane maga type which doesnt help either. He spews nonsense on lots of topics. I blocked him a long time ago. Have also seen him get into physical fights with folks.

If we didn‘t pony up last spring, we would have lost Tucker, Jones and Williams.
The notion that we're not competing in the NIl arena is false. and has been shown on the football side and elsewhere. He's making excuses. Period. He's going down swinging and his ego won't allow anything else. Someone needs to get to Julie and she needs to work on him.

“Illinois had one freshman and he barely played.”

Hahaha! They started a freshman PG who played 30 minutes. Thankfully he went 0-10, if he hit a few shots in the 1st half we would have been blown out much sooner.

His excuse to not doing his job and not adapting to today’s environment. You don’t need NIL $$$ to get high level transfers, it just makes it a lot easier to do so.
i hope someone informs Wildhack that this is pure nonsense. Griff and Autry wanted to use the transfer portal and thought we could get some good players from there but JB said nope.

Swider wouldn't have cost us much. We didn't even try. See ya Cole. Bell can do the job. JB has a million excuses. It is just so sad. We didn't get guys in the portal because we didn't try. And now we are paying for it with what we have seen so far this year. We have already lost to Colgate and Bryant. We are Syracuse. Or at least we used to be. And then when we played a real team, we got rolled. We need real players JB. And the only way we can get them is to have a real coach go out and get them. Once, that was you. You are 78 and can't and don't want to do that anymore. Okay. Step down. Enjoy your life. This can't be it.

The funny (not funny) part is that he'll say he doesn't pay attention to what people on message boards and sports talk radio say, then go on to quote their criticisms almost verbatim.
I think you could be right when you consider the tiff he got into with Pat from Syracuse who is (was) a regular caller into all the ESPN Radio Syracuse shows.

The problem I have is it doesn’t have to be this way we have the resources but it’s now obvious to me perhaps Boeheim wants to have the talent he had for years but doesn’t want to put a lot of effort into putting that all together. Call it what you want I’ll always love Boeheim and I hope he can turn this around

What annoys me is UConn has consistenly recruited really well since Hurley has been their. With Jim's excuse, UConn must have HUGE pockets... We went into this season with only ONE shooter. All the freshman we brought in struggled mightily in HS to hit a consistent Jumper. Jim told Cole Swider who would've helped us Astronomically to go to the league even tho Cole said he would've came back if Jim wanted him... Our coach has no one to blame but himself.

Swider wouldn't have cost us much. We didn't even try. See ya Cole. Bell can do the job. JB has a million excuses. It is just so sad. We didn't get guys in the portal because we didn't try. And now we are paying for it with what we have seen so far this year. We have already lost to Colgate and Bryant. We are Syracuse. Or at least we used to be. And then when we played a real team, we got rolled. We need real players JB. And the only way we can get them is to have a real coach go out and get them. Once, that was you. You are 78 and can't and don't want to do that anymore. Okay. Step down. Enjoy your life. This can't be it.

Maybe we should see if we can be "SUNY ESF Tech" for a bit..

Swider has a two way contract with the Lakers.

You can't really say that he made a bad decision by leaving.

Maybe bad for SU fans, but not bad for him.

I think he is referring to the fact Cole has said if JB asked him back because he needed him he would have come back and JB told him to go. Not that Cole made a bad decision.

If we didn‘t pony up last spring, we would have lost Tucker, Jones and Williams.

Yes, and similar arrangements within whats allowed by NIL are being made for other players of priority as we speak.

The Syracuse alumni base, and more broadly speaking fan base, is more significant than people realize or want to accept.

There’s life after Boeheim.

Last edited:
I think NIL scares the hell out of JB, doesn’t want to ruin his legacy and get nailed a 3 time. We miss the bag man Hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom