The new Orange | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

The new Orange

Do we have any actual insider reports on how he is doing? Will he be a legit option, or just in case of emergency (or Joe not hitting the side of a barn)?

Seems we have heard mainly about Cole, Benny and Buddy. A little about Jesse and Joe but otherwise nada.

IFFY BODY LANGUAGE

He thinks he has the eyes of a killer, but really he just looks bored.

The season is down the drain and it ain't even started.

Officially on the benny hype train
Yes he’s going to be a good one. Although in that cut I’m not sure if it’s just the video but his jumper looks oddly like Lydons the way he holds the ball and shoots set shots

Look at Benny getting up there with Frank. Kid is going to alter some shots while he's here.
Well, I'm gonna guess that he'll be the most athletic of our 6'9" forwards, which means I won't be surprised if he's one of our best rebounders (he seems to want to go get the ball to make a play), shot blockers, steal gatherers on the team this year. Oh yeah, and I think he'll score in double-digits and have couple of assists per game, as well...

:rolleyes:

Wow amazing to see the camaraderie on this years team...hopefully it translates into on the court success and selfless basketball being played. It goes without saying, but chemistry is an extremely important function for any team and can really make or break a season.

At the very least I think this team is going to make for a joyful season to watch and god knows Cuse fans need that!

853A3425-E3A8-43DF-A89B-A60B6DA70042.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom