The new Orange | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The new Orange

I'm guessing it's just the angles but Frank looks thinner than last year...

CE243B7B-8086-4CDA-832D-213A77E2B18A.gif

I know it’s hard to fathom Frank having a significant role this year. But, I think he is going to be too good not to play this year.
You can tell he works out ...dude is pretty cut. No downside to having that kind of strength grabbing some boards.

I'm guessing it's just the angles but Frank looks thinner than last year...
Girard looks good. He will be ready to go this year.
JG3 silences all the doubters this year. He looks slimmer, and though he'll never be the athlete or even have the natural instinct of Kadary, he'll be a killer w/ the jumper. We have so many shooters on this team.

He’s like the spitting image of RAK

Let’s hope he has the same career arc as Rak.

Can you imagine?
Junior Rak was pretty good, but didn’t get the ball a lot due to guys around him.
Senior Rak was the best all-around C we’ve had in ages (yes, better than Fab).
He had moves and counters going each way and with both hands.
Had developed a faceup game.
And was still a monster on D and the boards.

JG3 silences all the doubters this year. He looks slimmer, and though he'll never be the athlete or even have the natural instinct of Kadary, he'll be a killer w/ the jumper. We have so many shooters on this team.

JG3 and Symir along with Jesse/BS are the key this year. Joe isn't suddenly going to be faster or more athletic but as a junior he can be an experienced leader and a smarter basketball player to use what he does have to be effective. It's a prove it year for him no doubt.

Shredding 25 lbs isn’t easy to do.
To be clear, I have no idea if he has lost any weight. I was just saying that in general losing a significant amount of dead weight can transform anyone.

Let’s hope he has the same career arc as Rak.

Can you imagine?
Junior Rak was pretty good, but didn’t get the ball a lot due to guys around him.
Senior Rak was the best all-around C we’ve had in ages (yes, better than Fab).
He had moves and counters going each way and with both hands.
Had developed a faceup game.
And was still a monster on D and the boards.
Also has arguably the most iconic block (tied with Lydon) for a Syracuse Orangemen post-Hak. Central New York collectively skipped a heart beat when Hood made the mistake of trying to challenge Rak.

Also has arguably the most iconic block (tied with Lydon) for a Syracuse Orangemen post-Hak. Central New York collectively skipped a heart beat when Hood made the mistake of trying to challenge Rak.
Yup that was a great block. Love that he challenged Hood at the rim. I’ll never forget Dick Vitale blabbering on about how it should have been a foul, made me so mad. Adios Dick, that was a mans game and that was all ball. Don’t need soft fouls deciding high level games. Also he had a nice block on Parker in transition in that game as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom