The Official Snooki to the Gator Bowl thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Snooki to the Gator Bowl thread

Wow. It’s happening. It will be the most prestigious bowl game they’ve ever played in

It’s bs . San Diego state, Utah state, utsa, Louisiana, coastal Carolina, western Kentucky, uab, Fresno, liberty, Tulsa are all more deserving, and let’s be honest prolly would be more entertaining games. Although I understand the nuance of being so close to the holidays, they should still atleast get first dibs over a 5-7 rutgers team.

If Rutgers has scattered, with this Omicron super surge, then gathering again……. See what I’m getting at ?

It’s bs . San Diego state, Utah state, utsa, Louisiana, coastal Carolina, western Kentucky, uab, Fresno, liberty, Tulsa are all more deserving, and let’s be honest prolly would be more entertaining games. Although I understand the nuance of being so close to the holidays, they should still atleast get first dibs over a 5-7 rutgers team.
Gator Bowl might not even want them..it sounds like nj.com is pushing this story.

Imagine being Maryland today.

Maryland plays Rutgers. Winner goes bowling. Maryland beats Rutgers. Maryland goes to a bottom tier bowl game in Detroit. Rutgers goes to a premier bowl game in Florida.
I wouldn't call the gator Bowl Premier anymore.

Depends how you view it. It’s a New Years Eve game, before the College Football Playoff that usually involves two ranked teams.
It's 11 am on new years Eve. People are getting ready for their night. If the Gator Bowl wants to remain respectable they won't take a 5 win Rutgers team.

It's 11 am on new years Eve. People are getting ready for their night. If the Gator Bowl wants to remain respectable they won't take a 5 win Rutgers team.
Ain’t a lot of respectable bowls

Please make this happen for Rutgirls just so we can merge the All-Inclusive Dumpster and Gator Bowl threads into one big clown show!
Is Rutgers the best 5-7 team this year? They are so lucky to play at Gator Bowl.

Good for Rutgers. I’ll say it.

If they can mobilize its helping WF more than anyone imo. WF deserved a game.

If it was us playing we would be excited
Agree , glad Wake has a game, was looking forward to watching them play Texas A@M. Rutgers….. not so much.

Rutgers?! Man there had to have been a winning bowl team from the first couple weeks

Rutgers replacing Texas A&M in the Gator Bowl.

What a bummer for Wake Forest

Sure feels like Rutgers is pimping out their players for the $5,350,000 payout.

Their season ended four weeks ago. Let’s see what kind of shape the players are in.

That's the smart financial move. Going to a bowl game costs a ton of money and the payout alone doesn't off-set those costs. Given the fact that we're 8 days out and in the middle of a Covid surge, I can't imagine Rutgers or any other 5-7 team will be able to sell enough tickets/packages to make it worthwhile. And we're not even taking into account the fact that the players have dispersed and gone home. You'd have to gather them again, either in New Brunswick or in Jacksonville, from all corners of the country.
You are absolutely correct, sir. Can anyone imagine how poorly we would play? All we have to do is revisit the game following our bye week to see the picture clearly. Not pretty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom