The Official Snooki to the Gator Bowl thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Snooki to the Gator Bowl thread

If we were #1 APR (which is a good thing), decided to back into a bowl as a 5-7 Covid replacement 8 days before the game, and our athletic department put out something like this, I'd support everyone in the department being fired.

Not joking.

If we won at least 6 games, were selected for a game at the normal time bowls were announced, I would think this was brilliant.

If we were #1 APR (which is a good thing), decided to back into a bowl as a 5-7 Covid replacement 8 days before the game, and our athletic department put out something like this, I'd support everyone in the department being fired.

Not joking.

If we won at least 6 games, were selected for a game at the normal time bowls were announced, I would think this was brilliant.

Bet they had that prepared before the MD game.

And you already know Greg is using it as a recruiting tool in spite of dead period and will do so the next few years because kids are dumb.

This seems like the type of thing that could potentially backfire on Rutgers

Either program embarrassing blow out, major injuries impacting next season or scandal breaks with their players out in Florida … idk I’m just sayin’
That’s what I was thinking as well. The game is freaking next weekend how prepared can they be? Rutgers is going to get curbstomped. It could backfire as far as recruiting if it’s a total debacle.

I would rather watch Wake play TAM but I’ll watch them embarrass Rutgers I guess

It came to me in a dream last night...Illinois / Rutgers / Syracuse all-star team. Player volunteers only. Illinois coaching staff because not Rutgers and let our guys focus on recruiting.

All we had to do was beat them at home. This thread wouldn't exist and we would have been bowling.

Rutgers used to be a joke because they weren't even close to competing with us. Now it's not so funny.
We used to be a lot of things 20 years ago lol.

If we played again today, I’d put money on us. But it is what it is.

Not joking.

They should have knocked down five pins - one for each win this year

It's Rutgers. Schiano is going to get kids hurt but who cares we got a bowl game. The real loser is us nj tax payers who have to foot the bill for this sorry excuse of a program.
I’m sure Monkey Face gets a big bonus for going to a bowl game . :rolleyes:

I continue to think there is virtually no chance Rutgers will be able to field a team, forget about providing a decent game against Wake.

The Gator should have waited for another team to fall out due to COVID, and taken the surviving team. This the been one of the worst run bowl games for years, and this was another in a long series of bad decisions by their committee. They are getting what they deserve now…..

The Gator should have waited for another team to fall out due to COVID, and taken the surviving team. This the been one of the worst run bowl games for years, and this was another in a long series of bad decisions by their committee. They are getting what they deserve now…..
The problem is both Bowls want to fill their games & sell tickets at their respective venues. So if the 2 remaining teams in 2 bowls play each other 1 bowl is SOL and has no event.

Too much money at stake so everyone wants to elevate non-bowl teams to fill slots despite the complete insanity of that strategy.

COVID’s a bxtch

I continue to think there is virtually no chance Rutgers will be able to field a team, forget about providing a decent game against Wake.

If they waited one more day they could have grabbed Memphis.

It's amazing what a douche Schiano is.

It could be he doesn't know as players are arriving back and testing positive... and he doesn't have a full roster yet.

Maybe they'll burn some redshirts for this, LOL.

However it goes, I expect wake to embarrass them on national TV with an open can of whoopazz...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom