The Official Snooki to the Gator Bowl thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Snooki to the Gator Bowl thread

Aren't their players home for Christmas?
Aren't there any adults at Rutgers? Does anyone think that all the offensive, and defensive lineman will be out of gas by halftime? This is a very bad idea to have big people, who haven't been practicing for a month to play a game.

Aren't there any adults at Rutgers? Does anyone think that all the offensive, and defensive lineman will be out of gas by halftime? This is a very bad idea to have big people, who haven't been practicing for a month to play a game.
It's Rutgers. Schiano is going to get kids hurt but who cares we got a bowl game. The real loser is us nj tax payers who have to foot the bill for this sorry excuse of a program.

It's Rutgers. Schiano is going to get kids hurt but who cares we got a bowl game. The real loser is us nj tax payers who have to foot the bill for this sorry excuse of a program.
Yes, but Schiano gets a $75,000 bonus to go to a bowl and another$75,000 if he wins.

Yes, but Schiano gets a $75,000 bonus to go to a bowl and another$75,000 if he wins.
Does he still get that bonus for backing into.a bowl game because another school.has covid?

Boy I wonder who I’ll root for..
Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

This is so Butgers. Everyone’s second or third or fourth choice. Odds they have 500 fans not related to Rutgers Al ?

F-U-R-U

Coach and fan base alike are absolute scum. I look forward to WF posting 56+ on their undeserving asses.
I wish it on the coaching staff and administration but not the kids

All we had to do was beat them at home. This thread wouldn't exist and we would have been bowling.

Rutgers used to be a joke because they weren't even close to competing with us. Now it's not so funny.

This game is going to be like a last minute boxing fill-in who comes in out of shape and just gets pummeled. The only question is does Wake come out wanting to put a beat down on them or totally let down and flat because they’re not playing TAM.

If there weren’t 80 bowl games already maybe they could have found a more deserving team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom