The real dilemma would be next year.. | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

The real dilemma would be next year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they both get promoted when JB steps down

Just to be clear, is there anywhere for Autry to go in terms of promotion aside from being the new head coach? He's already 2nd in command right?

Do you actually expect any AD to not take into consideration the opinions of the guy that basically invented Syracuse basketball and would be stepping down to allow the new coach to take his spot?

They can replace Wildhack with anyone they want; Boeheim will almost certainly have a say no matter who is hired. Doesn't mean it's not ultimately Wildhack's decision, but I don't think it's logical to think an AD would just ignore Boeheim.
JB can give suggestions on possible replacements, and maybe JW brings those guys in for interviews. But if Hop declines and it's anything less than a true national search then we are doing the program a disservice.

Do you actually expect any AD to not take into consideration the opinions of the guy that basically invented Syracuse basketball and would be stepping down to allow the new coach to take his spot?

They can replace Wildhack with anyone they want; Boeheim will almost certainly have a say no matter who is hired. Doesn't mean it's not ultimately Wildhack's decision, but I don't think it's logical to think an AD would just ignore Boeheim.
i thought we went to the final 4 in 1975 ? before he took the reins. the program is bigger than JB.

Just to be clear, is there anywhere for Autry to go in terms of promotion aside from being the new head coach? He's already 2nd in command right?
There isn’t. He is a head coach next at cuse or somewhere else

Well, the way many here talk it would appear the #2 is actually GMAC.

I'm sorry you interpreted my capping of words to be any type of slight, etc. towards you, clearly it was not the intention. It was just ME {:)} attempting to emphasize those particular words.

oh is that what I did? Thanks for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom