The real dilemma would be next year.. | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

The real dilemma would be next year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it who was so enamored of JBA at the end of his recruitment, saying he was our top choice all along but had a knee injury his junior year? We saw 10 second highlight clips in an empty gym that were promising, and he can make a 3 when he's left alone. But in the preseason games, he was simply lost, looking around like a catcher in baseball who lost sight of a foul ball.

It was ***** and the same poster who also stated in a recruiting thread how Taurean Thompson was recruited as a center and to be the "heir apparent" to Christmas. :)

Who was it who was so enamored of JBA at the end of his recruitment, saying he was our top choice all along but had a knee injury his junior year? We saw 10 second highlight clips in an empty gym that were promising, and he can make a 3 when he's left alone. But in the preseason games, he was simply lost, looking around like a catcher in baseball who lost sight of a foul ball.
I believe JBA was a GMac recruit. I am okay with GMac as an assistant though. He is in a tough spot in that he isn't Hop. I am more against him as the next HC. As an assistant sure as the next HC no way.

We are sure that the Duke offer was committable? I question that.
100% commitable. Duke wanted JG3. He likely would have had to earn his minutes in the future and develop into an upperclassmen contributor. JG3 realized though he wanted to play more as an underclassmen so he didn't go to Duke.

We are sure that the Duke offer was committable? I question that.
If your talking about JG3 yes, also had offers from Ohio State and Michigan as well as many others

LOL. What a millennial idea. Let's complain until we get what we want. Wildhack is not going to force Boeheim out because the crowd get after him. I get people are frustrated and I am too but Boeheim is not going until he wants to go.

How did other generations get what they want?

JG3 would not be starting at duke. We don't care about those other programs.. We need to do better

Four of our five starters would be playing backup roles on most too 40 teams. And that’s being generous.

I believe JBA was a GMac recruit. I am okay with GMac as an assistant though. He is in a tough spot in that he isn't Hop. I am more against him as the next HC. As an assistant sure as the next HC no way.

Autry and GMac probably won’t be around if the next coach is from outside.

Why couldn't the #notagainSU crowd have added firing jim boeheim as one of their demands?

And most of us are glad you're not the AD.
The NCAA is a click driven political entity that uses itr power to hold some programs back and to elevate their favorites. A private school doing well is always a target. Except ND.

I have become what I loathed about the Syracuse denizens: a consumer, rather than a fan. I don't know that I will venture to the Dome again, and I am thinking I won't be watching games unless they turn around.
I am already at the point with FB, where if they aren't playing well in the 1st qtr, I move on. I will check back in from time to time, but more dieharding for this guy.
buh bye

Conductor, throw Joe Girard under the hate train.

No, that's not what I said.

I was asking a simple question -- I don't think he's an impact player at Duke. I don't think he plays major minutes his first two years, in fact.

Therefore, I wondered if the offer was real. I also wonder where he was on the pecking order when they were recruiting point guards/guards.

LOL. What a millennial idea. Let's complain until we get what we want. Wildhack is not going to force Boeheim out because the crowd get after him. I get people are frustrated and I am too but Boeheim is not going until he wants to go.
You couldn't be more incorrect. There is already movement.

I was asking a simple question -- I don't think he's an impact player at Duke. I don't think he plays major minutes his first two years, in fact.

Therefore, I wondered if the offer was real. I also wonder where he was on the pecking order when they were recruiting point guards/guards.

They need Alex O'Connell types to sprinkle in with their one and done players. Right now we need him to be GMac. Big difference.

You could just look it up. It made it seem like he should be at a D2 school or something like that, but if you say you weren't throwing shade, I don't believe you.

You couldn't be more incorrect. There is already movement.
In Boeheim being fired or millennial's complaining. Are you referring to Crouse Hall closing and classes being moved?

JB is not getting fired ,not today ,not later in the year ,not at the end of the season. I’ll put money on that one. He could decide to retire, he has said before he has no timeline so that could happen but don’t count on it.

JB is not getting fired ,not today ,not later in the year ,not at the end of the season. I’ll put money on that one. He could decide to retire, he has said before he has no timeline so that could happen but don’t count on it.

Don't be so sure , when revenue drops and it will. Someone will have to act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors