There’s a game tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

There’s a game tomorrow

Here's a refresher of what they look like:

and I’m nervous as hell. No idea what this team will look like.

I'm not nervous, but I'm very excited to get 6 exhibition games, including the 2 before the year, to see how the freshmen look and see if Carey has a chance to be the answer at the 1 and if Sidibe can help and what Edwards looks like at the 5. I am very disappointed that Ajak is missing this opportunity but what can you do?

IMO, This trip offers us a chance to begin integrating our new players into the team. It's also an opportunity to help the team bond and for coaches to thy different combinations, in a game situation. I'm looking forward to this upcoming glimpse into this years team!

I'm sure its just precautionary keeping him out but notice Marek's hand looks free of any cast or splint.

Doubt Edwards will start. He hasn’t been with them much. If healthy it’ll be Sid.
Speaking of Sid, where is he in that picture?

Gee, tomorrow is just another Monday for me with nothing to do so I guess I'll see what the boys are like on FloHoops. Gonna take a while to get used to the names and numbers. For me I'm anxious to see how my fellow Canuck Guerrier does.

Carey not standing with his teammates. Unbelievable. Chemistry - and of course, body language - will be an issue with him all year.
No it won’t. Guys that post this stuff don’t know JC...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom