They Fixed Preferred Pricing! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

They Fixed Preferred Pricing!

It's one thing if we were having Clemson type success I could understand the price increase for parking but a 100% donation jump after the last handful of years, screams money grab. I know the west lot passes have become popular the last couple of years I guess they decided to cash in.

It's not like there's a lot of spaces where we park in Fine. I'm gonna have to think about this for awhile. Not sure it's worth $500 to park there. If I only go to 3 games, that's about $165 a game to park. Like you said, different story if we were a regular bowl team.

Mark, explain the logic.

Not sure of the benefits other than putting out more money for better seats.

My own thinking is if you want the west pass your paying an additional 175 and since preferred seat donation counts towards the 300 you need to donate to get a West pass you might want to look at the preferred seats. you also get some perks thrown in

Wish they would open up those empty parking spots near Gate D so I could park right next to the Dome and be a few steps from my car to my seat!

Getting older now so is there any discount for elderly pricing?

I share your sentiments!

It is something that needs to be thought about.its basically renew now think about seat moving since it doesn't begin til april

My own thinking is if you want the west pass your paying an additional 175 and since preferred seat donation counts towards the 300 you need to donate to get a West pass you might want to look at the preferred seats. you also get some perks thrown in

The perks seem less than perky.
But I will keep my preferred seats--and my West pass! For me, it's definitely worth it. But good-bye BB tics for next year...

Chip said:
Who did you get your answers from? Did you just call the Box Office? I want to call the right person to see what my football only group's options are. And if my separate Orange Club donation can be leveraged at all.

Yes I called the box office. 443-2121 x0. They have the answers to everything.

Cheriehoop said:
It looks like C level premium alone increased $100. From $790 to $890. This has really crept up over the years. It will be interesting to see how much the 2017-2018 basketball tickets will be. Around my football seats, the empty seats seem to be the "inherited" seats , where parents/grandparents/friends who have moved away, become ill etc have given their tickets to kids/grandkids/friends who don't attend or businesses paying for tickets that they don't use regularly. Hope this new method works - nothing like a filled up dome!!

C level what? Football?

CuseOnly said:
I am a fan of both. I just don't have seasons for Basketball, dono have the time to go during the week with work, kids and travel.

That's my point. I shouldn't have said fan but instead said donor.

Mark, explain the logic.

Not sure of the benefits other than putting out more money for better seats.
Basically you are correct...but you do get better seats.

Essentially if you do nothing...you are spending $175 more for parking. So upgrade to a premium seat and your premium fees get applied to the seat and parking.

Renewed football with nine payment plan last night, 42nd year Archbold and the dome. Never have had a parking pass so irrelevant to me.
Me too, did the same yesterday! But only 35 yrs for me.

Basically you are correct...but you do get better seats.

Essentially if you do nothing...you are spending $175 more for parking. So upgrade to a premium seat and your premium fees get applied to the seat and parking.

Thanks, Mark. I did a little research after you mentioned it. Might be worth looking into.

Is there sucha thing as a parking pass for Skytop...hate having to pull out cash every stinking time I get there. Panicked a few times because I don't carry cash very often, thankful the wife carries some cash on her.

Is there sucha thing as a parking pass for Skytop...hate having to pull out cash every stinking time I get there. Panicked a few times because I don't carry cash very often, thankful the wife carries some cash on her.
Yes...it is $80 a season (no premium). Someone can chime in if wrong...I believe they print hangars for your car too. So if you can make the game you can sell or give your parking pass to someone.

$80.

TexanMark said:
Pool with SUBarney...you guys are institutions in the Fine Lot.

Ha! We only have one pass now.

Renewed football with nine payment plan last night, 42nd year Archbold and the dome. Never have had a parking pass so irrelevant to me.

the 9 payment plan option question: is the payment you make today renewing basically replace the one listed for 12/16 or does it just make it so your paid off by july 21 instead of aug 18?

these are the parking prices that came with the renewal link:

D -skytop and manleys-$80

C- Harrison,University,Lehman,University Ave, Marian and Ostrom -$150

B -West Lots and irving and va garage- $200 with $300 minimum orange club donation

A-Lots right next to carrier dome -$200 with 2500 donation requirement

Cheriehoop said:
Both football and basketball seasons for 2 tickets.

Your football must still be C level? My C level football are no longer donation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom