They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did). | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did).

The sluggish rollout of the tests has become a debilitating weakness in America’s response to the spread of the coronavirus. By this point in its outbreak, South Korea had tested more than 100,000 people for the disease, and it was testing roughly 15,000 people every day. The United Kingdom, where three people have died of COVID-19, has already tested more than 24,900 people.

Last week, The Atlantic reported that it could only verify that 1,895 people had been tested for the coronavirus as of Friday morning.

Wow American and Big Ten cancelled.
I can’t see the ACC playing.

Just a matter of time before the ACC tourney is canceled.

Sports are going to be over by the end of the weekend. Probably sooner.

Not a little chilling imo.

So is my proposal going to actually happen?
If so I need to go pickup some supplies and I will be good.
I bought a chitload of Gatorade, water and soup last night.

He had to have an inkling what the other conferences were going to do right? It's like school closings in the winter. Every superintendent checks to see what the neighboring district does. The commissioners had to share conversations.

So... we're the only conference that is holding one?

I'm torn, selfishly want us to go on an epic tourny run, but I get the need follow every other conference's actions and be cautious about the spread.

If the first game starts today then we are playing.

I do think this is crazy but if the players don’t want to play call it.

So is my proposal going to actually happen?
If so I need to go pickup some supplies and I will be good.
I bought a chitload of Gatorade, water and soup last night.

There’s nothing wrong with tap water

1200 out of 327,000,000 Americans have it. My calculator faults out when I try to put that into a percentage. Why would you assume someone has it?
hundreds of thousands will get it, but that is a cumulative total, not a constant. and as you note, even that is a low percentage

Question, do these get cancelled if the NBA didn't suspend play last night?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom