They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did). | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

They may cancel the rest of the ACCT (and they did).

Give all the teams a chance to opt in or out

Then take the first 64 that opt in .. have them sign waivers .. and then hold the tourney on a Norwegian Atlantic cruise ship ... that way whatever happens on that ship stays there .. and you’re only there if you Consented ..
At least the numbers won’t increase in the US...tey will be off shore numbers...sorta of like most of this country’s big money

Noe ESPN saying NC lost because of the virus. They didn’t want to play.

Is ESPN saying JB wants the kids to play?

Coach Boeheim on the Coronavirus: “It’s hard...I don’t know how to keep everyone safe.”

Boeheim: “I just hope the kids get to play the games. They’ve worked too hard to get here.”

Boeheim: “We can only control what we can control. We are going to have to do what they decide to do.”

Anyone else notice how much all the coaches and players, especially boeheim, touched their face and mouth all game? Kind of defeats the purpose of fist bumping at the end of the game, no?

Liked the forearm bump Roy gave him while at the same also getting close enough to tongue Boeheim's ear.
It was safer than the scenter of his face

The NCAAT will most likely get cancelled. Really unfortunate for a team like Dayton that had a once in a generation type of season and now have nothing to show for it.

It’s too bad they couldn’t just postpone the NCAAT to start a month later. The country is going into a “lock-down” mode, who knows what the situation will look like a month from now.

Coach Boeheim on the Coronavirus: “It’s hard...I don’t know how to keep everyone safe.”

Boeheim: “I just hope the kids get to play the games. They’ve worked too hard to get here.”

Boeheim: “We can only control what we can control. We are going to have to do what they decide to do.”
JB it not safe but safer

Anyone else notice how much all the coaches and players, especially boeheim, touched their face and mouth all game? Kind of defeats the purpose of fist bumping at the end of the game, no?

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE is constantly touching their face. Didn't really notice it until I started paying attention to it with this whole virus thing.

Didn’t he also say at the beginning that there are people smarter than him who will make the best decisions? I don’t think he was saying that they *should* play. He was saying he *wants* the kids to be able to play.

Gut feeling that a decision won't be made, or gut feeling that there won't be a game?

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE is constantly touching their face. Didn't really notice it until I started paying attention to it with this whole virus thing.

Yes. It’s a lifetime of habit that can’t be unlearned in weeks or even months.

But people can was their hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom