This is a great finals... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

This is a great finals...

Well, I didn't remember the names, but now that i see yours...yes...you were the guy hyping up George after his good games and ignoring his bad ones!

Though I know you didn't first learn his name last week, but others certainly did.

Kawhi being better than Harris was a good call.

And I agree that he could become an outstanding player. He's been great tonight.

He's great in his role. But George is more versatile imo. He can play the 1-4, while Leonard is more of a 2-4.

Pop - why the is the over the hill Manu in the game?! Even if he goes nuts, Manu should be on the bench!

spurs are hanging around but feels like a game miami is going to finish them off very soon ..

spurs are hanging around but feels like a game miami is going to finish them off very soon ..

Agreed. They need to play from ahead down the stretch if they want to steal this game. Miami will be able to get tough baskets late if they need them with lebron / wade, or get to the line, so if the spurs don't have a lead I don't think they can withstand the inevitable push.

He's great in his role. But George is more versatile imo. He can play the 1-4, while Leonard is more of a 2-4.

George is a far better offensive player right now, I'd say. Defensively and rebounding is close. Leonard has a better motor.

Wow...Ginobli has had total breakdowns the last 2 games.

Watching Bosh shoot pressure 3s from the corner is probably exactly what Miami management was thinking when they signed him.

That was a cheap foul on Bosh. But if you force the ref to make a decision, you're stuck with the decision he makes. Keep your hands off the ball handler. Especially when you know they're trying to manipulate it to a down-to-the-wire finish.

This is some wild ish.

One to remember...

Incredible. Regardless of outcome [and I qualify this by acknowledging that I hope the Spurs find a way to pull this out], I've sure gotten my money's worth from this finals.

How many active players have won NCAA titles and NBA titles?

There is only one guy I can think of, Mario Chalmers. Although I'm sure there are others but if there is more than 5 I'd be shocked.

True cowtown. Difference in this game is Battier vs Green. Battier has gone nuts and Green is playing like the average player he is the Iast 2 games. Hoping one of the Spurs finds it soon!

There is only one guy I can think of, Mario Chalmers. Although I'm sure there are others but if there is more than 5 I'd be shocked.

I can think of 3.

Wade is a goof. It was obvious he wasn't passing there.

LeBron needs to take this huddle and go...give me the ball, I'll win this.

Crazy crazy stuff w/ Duncan missing basically a layup.

What a finish coming up

Wade is a goof. It was obvious he wasn't passing there.

LeBron needs to take this huddle and go...give me the ball, I'll win this.

Crazy crazy stuff w/ Duncan missing basically a layup.

What a finish coming up

Yeah, I think that two point blank misses from Duncan pretty much seals the deal.

Edit: and Lebron drills a jumper to put heat up 4. Spurs would have to get really lucky now.

Lebron dominated this second half with his jump shot. Frankly the spurs have been forcing him to shoot jumpers and saying I'm gonna make you beat me that way. Well, looks like he just did.

Stellar game from James, and that should put it away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom