This is a great finals... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

This is a great finals...

So...

Miami has earned this.

But Ginobili pissed this series away.

Ten bucks says Manus tenure as a spur is over. How many horrific TOs in the last two fourth quarters? 7?

Parker on the bench.

Manu f's is up again.

I mean...oof

James moves up the "list" with that one. He basically won that himself tonight

Pop has done a great disservice to his reputation in this series. Not having your best player in the game and letting the turnover machine handle the ball?! He has absolutely sucked and I hope he gets called on it.

ok thats enough of the heat winning- time to reshuffle the deck whose up next.

Pop has done a great disservice to his reputation in this series. Not having your best player in the game and letting the turnover machine handle the ball?! He has absolutely sucked and I hope he gets called on it.

Yeah. The Spurs were built on Duncan, Parker and Ginobili.

Duncan and Parker have played well, and have not been on the floor in critical moments.

Ginobili, aside from one incredible game, has been bad... and has had the ball in his hands for nearly all of the critical posessions.

So... What, Pop?

But seriously, congrats to Miami and congrats to Lebron James. I just despise that this method of "team building" is working.

True cowtown. Difference in this game is Battier vs Green. Battier has gone nuts and Green is playing like the average player he is the Iast 2 games. Hoping one of the Spurs finds it soon!

Battier's 3 sealed it, I thought.

Battier's 3 sealed it, I thought.

In particular, yes, but in general the Heat shot the hell out of the ball tonight, especially from three. And the Spurs couldn't throw the ball in the ocean from the perimeter for most of the game. That was partially offset by a free throw disparity in favor of San Antonio, but ultimately this is a pretty simple game: you need to make shots, and the Spurs just couldn't do that for the most part tonight, while Miami did.

Ballgame.

Oh, man. It just hit me that McGrady has no championship ring now.

Any team that wins 2 in a row deserves a ton of respect. I just hate that such an awful "fanbase" gets to celebrate titles.

Any team that wins 2 in a row deserves a ton of respect. I just hate that such an awful "fanbase" gets to celebrate titles.

Agree on both counts.

Apparently there are several:

Jason Terry (Zona 97, Dallas 11)
Nazr Mohammed (UK 96 and 98, Spurs 05)
Rip Hamilton (UConn 99, Detroit 04)
Shane Battier (Duke 01, Heat 12 and 13)
Corey Brewer (FLA 06 and 07, Dallas 11)
Mario Chalmers (KU 08, Heat 12 and 13)

Apparently there are several:

Jason Terry (Zona 97, Dallas 11)
Nazr Mohammed (UK 96 and 98, Spurs 05)
Rip Hamilton (UConn 99, Detroit 04)
Shane Battier (Duke 01, Heat 12 and 13)
Corey Brewer (FLA 06 and 07, Dallas 11)
Mario Chalmers (KU 08, Heat 12 and 13)

I just realized Brewer. I thought Mohammed retired about 10 years ago, but apparently he plays in my city.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom