This may have been at some point... | Syracusefan.com

This may have been at some point...

always nice to see some old highlights of mcnabb and graves .. oh wait..

a qb that completes slants and fades, not possible.

Cuseregular, check out the pool pic thread. KW is standing right behind Shafer.

Cuseregular, check out the pool pic thread. KW is standing right behind Shafer.
yeah I saw that the kid looks big for a skill guy. Totally looking forward to seeing him at Fanfest and hopefully Drum.

Cuseregular said:
yeah I saw that the kid looks big for a skill guy. Totally looking forward to seeing him at Fanfest and hopefully Drum.

I'm hoping he's great too - but there was some talk of his height being an issue and that one of that year's class might be moved.

But they both will get their shot at QB after red shirting this year...

I'm hoping he's great too - but there was some talk of his height being an issue and that one of that year's class might be moved.

he'd be a freakishly athletic WR which he may end up at, but man oh man I hope he pans out at the qb position. He is early Michael Vickesque in that video and unlike another athletic qb who I had hoped would pan out at the qb position but apparently didn't have the aptitude, I'm hearing that's not an issue with this kid.

One can hope and dream at least...

Care to elaborate?

I mean I don't even think it is close when comparing highlight tapes. Womack's seems to be in another universe. His ability to make big plays with his legs could be the ultimate equalizer. That's not even mentioning the rifle growing on his left arm. All his passes had zip, and perfectly led his receivers. I know it would be enticing to put him at WR , but I really want to see him get a fair shake at QB first and foremost.

Height? He looks to be a legit 6-footer. He's listed at 6'3"

Kid look like he has it all. Lets see how he does this fall and next spring

RMH44 said:

I'd have to dig for the post - but he might be more like 6 flat.

It's not my opinion - I just remember reading it here. We need to turn over every stone to find a capable QB. I think he'll get his shot.

I mean I don't even think it is close when comparing highlight tapes. Womack's seems to be in another universe. His ability to make big plays with his legs could be the ultimate equalizer. That's not even mentioning the rifle growing on his left arm. All his passes had zip, and perfectly led his receivers. I know it would be enticing to put him at WR , but I really want to see him get a fair shake at QB first and foremost.

? Am I misunderstanding that? He throws with his right.

Comparing him to Coach Shafer...he looks a legit 6'2" or 6'3" to me. I think that is Clausman to his right.

LOfreakingL

What completes me and takes me over the moon is my fantasy dream I had last night of a backfield in one year of Womack at Qb with Washington and Neal at the Rb's. I may sell my soul to the devil to make that happen...
The return of the freeze option?

There are so many different positions he could be used at. He can block, he can hit, he can run, and he can throw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom