Today we are all Bearcat fans | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Today we are all Bearcat fans

Of course, you have this:
Jeez, even in that grainy footage Texas sure had a lot of late hits and piling on that wasn't called. The refs did call some crucial penalties on the Longhorns though. Do any historians on the board (maybe SWC aka Steve from North Syracuse) know where those refs were from in that Cotton Bowl?

Maybeee Cinci hangs with Michigan, but probably not. The problem for a team like Cinci against a top tier SEC team is SEC trenches/SEC athletes. They just can’t match up.

"Legendary voice of the bearcats Dan Hoard"
Nice SYR connection to game, Dan Hoard, McDonough and Doug as Bama OL coach. All 3 were at Cuse at same time.

Now we can turn the page and watch the most highly anticipated bowl of the day, Michigan/ Georgia.

Crazy how close Bama was to not even being in the playoff. Auburn had them on the ropes and their win was fairly miraculous.

But it also shows how big the margin is for them to win it all

Georgia would manhandle them up.front.
Idk, Cincy held the edge well. They played Bama better than most ranked teams this year up until bama went up 3 scores. I dont think Georgia has the O to have an easy time vs cincy

Screenshot_20211231-190710.jpg

Alabama isn’t a great running team and Robinson stacked up over 200. Georgia run game would abuse them.

On the other side Cinn offense doesn’t have the passing game to do what Bama did.
Bama has the 5th best offense in the league. Cincy chose to play the QB and died on that hill

Idk, Cincy held the edge well. They played Bama better than most ranked teams this year up until bama went up 3 scores. I dont think Georgia has the O to have an easy time vs cincy
Bama didn't do much on offense today. Cincys oline couldn't block Bama not sure they could block ugas front either.

Michigan’s only chance will be if they can throw the ball and Stetson Bennett is Stetson Bennett and makes mistakes.

I want Michigan to win for fresh blood but Georgia DL is dominant. Jordan Davis is Aaron Donald like in the middle.

I think Georgia secondary is weak and can be thrown on.
You can’t run first on them. You gotta pass to get the run game going.

I think this game will have more offense than the first game though.
Georgia defense is good but their SEC schedule outside of Tennessee and Alabama wasn’t full of good offenses.

Idk, Cincy held the edge well. They played Bama better than most rankteams this year up until bama went up 3 scores. I dont think Georgia h
I disagree Alabama was very vulnerable this year.
Arkansas and LSU played them close.
Auburn had them beat if their RB doesn’t go out of bound and give Alabama an extra TO.

Alabama played their best game against Georgia.

Cincinnati would lose 1-2 games if they played a P5 schedule.

They are good and legitimate but not NC good. They don’t have the talent to finish the job.

I haven’t watched as much college ball this year except for teams I have a connection to. Wow Kirk Herbstreit really looks like he’s gained some weight

Crazy how close Bama was to not even being in the playoff. Auburn had them on the ropes and their win was fairly miraculous.
Auburn stopped doing what was working on defense and started playing coverage. Also their RB was a moron that allowed himself to get pushed OB when trying to burn clock and saved Bama 40 seconds.

If you get sick of announcer prattle the Sky cam on ESPNU is a good option.

Predictable outcome. Cinci doesn't see anybody with the athletes Bama has and this isn't even a vintage Bama team. Other than the opening drive of each half Cinci did nothing. Ridder had a tough night.

If you get sick of announcer prattle the Sky cam on ESPNU is a good option.
ESPNews for me has RG3 and Mark Jones with all-22 view.
It’s better than Herbie and Fowler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom