Top player chooses New Zealand over one and done in college | Syracusefan.com

Top player chooses New Zealand over one and done in college

smart move by that league to cater to the one and done kids that have no interest in college

another route that was better than the one Bazeley chose

If I had to pick a non-US country to live in, New Zealand is that country. Worked with a guy from there. He said the weather is basically perfect year round, golf courses a plenty, practically no poisonous animals, English is the primary language. Checks all the boxes for me.

If I had to pick a non-US country to live in, New Zealand is that country. Worked with a guy from there. He said the weather is basically perfect year round, golf courses a plenty, practically no poisonous animals, English is the primary language. Checks all the boxes for me.
But, their English is Weird English. Like, their Is are Es. Ever watch Flight of the Conchords?

I could adapt. I was able to adapt to the psychotic things Rochestarians say, like calling soda, “pop”
They do that in Ohio, too. Idiots.

Holy crap. Yeah, i forgot about the generic term "coke" for any soda. That used to peeve me. It's not like Kleenex, where no one ever offers you a choice. Now that we're thinking about this, though, if i had come from 'the sticks' and heard someone say "soda," it might sound like "seltzer" to me, too. Still, this looks like an Electoral College map, and i'll stick with the Northeast and Cali way.

I know a guy who says the same thing about Syracuse, NY. His name rhymes with Shmeheim.

And, they have great trout streams!

A good decision for him - I'm curious what made him choose New Zealand over higher profile European leagues. I"m guessing he had options. Does anyone know much about the NBL?

Kansas recruiting class this year is a laughing stock

It might be coincidental (and I admittedly don't know what their roster situation is in terms of needs/spots available) but it's pretty funny to look at their class this year compared to all the years prior now that the curtain got pulled back on their Adidas plug.

Kansas 2019 Basketball Commits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom