Tracking Syracuse vs Other Teams: Mar 1 - Mar 7 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tracking Syracuse vs Other Teams: Mar 1 - Mar 7

Seton Hall just clinched a bid beating Marquette and Florida beating LSU. Bids going fast.

Might wanna make ANYONE beat u but Powell Marquette. Nice job Wojo...go slap another floor

I watched a good chunk of the second half, amazing they only have 6 losses. Wasnt impressed at all.

Florida looking good against LSU too. Would have preferred Florida and hall to both take Ls, obviously

Seton Hall just clinched a bid beating Marquette and Florida beating LSU. Bids going fast.

Again, according to this logic our bid was clinched weeks ago. You do know Florida just lost at home to Georgia right?

Again, according to this logic our bid was clinched weeks ago. You do know Florida just lost at home to Georgia right?

Huh? I'm talking about those teams not us.

Seton Hall also just lost to Georgetown. 16-12(7-9)?? They ain’t nobody.

Seton Hall also just lost to Georgetown. 16-12(7-9)?? They ain’t nobody.

That win clinched it for them. With wins over Maryland Kentucky and that Marquette team there a lock.

Huh? I'm talking about those teams not us.

Point went over your head. You are claiming that Hall and Florida clinched bids tonight in which my response is if they clinched tonight with those wins then we clinched weeks ago. And I’ll repeat Florida just lost at home to Georgia, which is actually worse than losing to uconn this year.

Also where’s Iowa state in relation to us? They’re getting smoked by WVU right now.

Point went over your head. You are claiming that Hall and Florida clinched bids tonight in which my response is if they clinched tonight with those wins then we clinched weeks ago. And I’ll repeat Florida just lost at home to Georgia, which is actually worse than losing to uconn this year.

Florida down 3 at home to LSU with 3 minutes to go. I hope they lose. I hate Florida.

Seton Hall is a 12 on the matrix. They are definitely behind us even with that win.

They beat UK. They beat nova they are a lock. The bubble landscape changes fast.

Btw I find it humorous that you go proclaiming that Seton Hall is a lock yet pump the brakes when anyone says it about SU. It’s all subjective obviously.

Btw I find it humorous that you go proclaiming that Seton Hall is a lock yet pump the brakes when anyone says it about SU. It’s all subjective obviously.
I said if they beat nova they already have wins over UK md and marq.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom