Traditional Transfer | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Traditional Transfer

No matter what the NCAA says about “no to the one time transfer” automatic waiver ... 99.99% of these kids will apply and get it. They see it as their only shot to go a level up without waiting (while not being a grad transfer). This won’t happen next year (assuming we get back to normal)

From the UK forums on DeAndre William's. I know hes not a 5 but man the kid can play. Kinda coincides with what I wrote earlier in the Frank thread if true.
Screenshot_20200513-204956_Chrome.jpg

Would UK not go back after Anselem if they don’t get Williams?

Would UK not go back after Anselem if they don’t get Williams?
They got MUCH bigger fish they are after at the moment...Banchero (crystal ball pick today) who could reclass. Makur who is now considering college and has them as a favorite and a few others like 6'11 Efton Reid who is considering reclassifying to 2020. I think they are involved with others as well. They never have a shortage of potential 5 star prospects to go after. They are done with the Frank sweepstakes. We gotta close on that one.

They got MUCH bigger fish they are after at the moment...Banchero (crystal ball pick today) who could reclass. Makur who is now considering college and has them as a favorite and a few others like 6'11 Efton Reid who is considering reclassifying to 2020. I think they are involved with others as well. They never have a shortage of potential 5 star prospects to go after. They are done with the Frank sweepstakes. We gotta close on that one.
I like Efton Reid. His mom is a trip (also known as the bird call lady on the circuit as she makes this unique call when her son is in the game). She sat next to me at the EYBL in Atlanta last year when I was watching Team Takeover (Woody and Hunter). She talked my ear off and told me then that Woody and his parents loved Syracuse. Also got the feeling then that Efton would stay close to home (Virginia) despite him climbing in the rankings. Kentucky is one to never bet against in the basketball recruiting game.

Guess is as good as mine. Florida is happy he is leaving.
Ah. That team was too talented to lose as much as they did last year. Was there locker room issues?

Ah. That team was too talented to lose as much as they did last year. Was there locker room issues?
Idk. Just follow gator fans cause of football. And I’ve seen probably 20 “yay” type tweets about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom