Tre Mitchell in the portal again | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tre Mitchell in the portal again

Cant wait till we don’t get this kid and everyone blames JB and GMac instead of realizing recruiting is a 2 way street. Sometimes no matter what you do a kid won’t pick you. Just because you spend time on kid dues be mean he’s obligated to pick you

Cant wait till we don’t get this kid and everyone blames JB and GMac instead of realizing recruiting is a 2 way street. Sometimes no matter what you do a kid won’t pick you. Just because you spend time on kid dues be mean he’s obligated to pick you

I'd take it even a step further. This kid isn't open to recruiting at all. He didn't go to UMass because they had the best recruiting pitch. He's been spoken for since day 1 and as dasher said he put his name in the portal already knowing where he's going to go.

I'd take it even a step further. This kid isn't open to recruiting at all. He didn't go to UMass because they had the best recruiting pitch. He's been spoken for since day 1 and as dasher said he put his name in the portal already knowing where he's going to go.
Besides all of the shady stuff surrounding this kids recruitment I'm sure he'll want to go somewhere where there's more playing time available...we are too stacked and have too much depth already at the 5.

Thought that he would be good two years ago but Syracuse got a late start recruiting him and he went with the more stable offer vice our, hey we like like you after our primary recruits turn us down.

Thought that he would be good two years ago but Syracuse got a late start recruiting him and he went with the more stable offer vice our, hey we like like you after our primary recruits turn us down.

his prep school coach was dating his mother (now engaged) and umass hired the prep school coach. Voila.

I think Umass reneged on that hire. Ergo, the transfer

he’s still there and claims he’ll stay even though Mitchell is leaving. Supposedly he’s brought in like 6 kids from the prep school.

he’s still there and claims he’ll stay even though Mitchell is leaving. Supposedly he’s brought in like 6 kids from the prep school.
8 scholarship players are from Woodstock. I'll be shocked if he doesn't go with Mitchell.

Even if he doesn't it seems like a toxic enough situation to keep JB away.

8 scholarship players are from Woodstock. I'll be shocked if he doesn't go with Mitchell.

Even if he doesn't it seems like a toxic enough situation to keep JB away.

8. wow. Yea I wouldn’t be surprised if he followed him. That’s why I used the word “claims”. Supposedly several other players might leave too?

8. wow. Yea I wouldn’t be surprised if he followed him. That’s why I used the word “claims”. Supposedly several other players might leave too?
A couple people have heard that 4 or 5 players, including their entire freshmen class, might hit the portal. Nothing too credible yet but its never good if those kinds of rumors are floating around.

But if you hire an assistant coach from a prep school because he's dating a 4-star recruits mother you have to deal with the repercussions when ish hits the fan. I think Mitchell and Bergeron end up at BC next season unless the situation does a 180 and they stay put.

A couple people have heard that 4 or 5 players, including their entire freshmen class, might hit the portal. Nothing too credible yet but its never good if those kinds of rumors are floating around.

But if you hire an assistant coach from a prep school because he's dating a 4-star recruits mother you have to deal with the repercussions when ish hits the fan. I think Mitchell and Bergeron end up at BC next season unless the situation does a 180 and they stay put.
I don't see B.C. going to a place we won't.

I don't see B.C. going to a place we won't.
The announcement the ACC will allow intra-conference transfers and this announcement make for interesting timing.

I believe we recruited him pretty hard. Would we be interested? I don't think he has a HS coach 'friend' who needs to follow him around.

We literally have no clue what the roster looks like next year and you have us top 25.
Which means you think we are top 25 every year.

We have no clue if the seniors are coming back.
We have no clue how many forwards are going to comeback.
We have only 3 guards on this roster for next year.

I can safely say we have a nice PG, SG, and 5 star forward coming in.
That is a nice foundation it’s not a lock top 25 team.
The last 4 years people have be saying this.
Mitchell probably makes us a top 25 team.
Obviously I’m basing my top 25 on who “I” think are coming back. We have no clue on if this Friday’s game will be played for sure, but plenty of folks will give a prediction of the score.Geez!

We literally have no clue what the roster looks like next year and you have us top 25.
Which means you think we are top 25 every year.

We have no clue if the seniors are coming back.
We have no clue how many forwards are going to comeback.
We have only 3 guards on this roster for next year.

I can safely say we have a nice PG, SG, and 5 star forward coming in.
That is a nice foundation it’s not a lock top 25 team.
The last 4 years people have be saying this.
Mitchell probably makes us a top 25 team.
Just a slight correction. Mitchell would make us at the very least top 25. there is no probably about it. I can't imagine Buddy, benny and Mitchell on offense. With Kadray at the point. You can even pick the forward we have between Braswell, QG, Griff, or you and me.

We need nothing to stay far away from this chit show. Bergeron is slime

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom