Trevor Lawrence | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Trevor Lawrence

If ND beats Clemson in their regular season game, and then loses to them in the ACC championship, the ACC will get 2 teams in the playoffs. Probably the best case scenario for the conference.

And it makes a compelling argument as to why ND should join the ACC as a full member from this point forward.

This could really end up being a great development for the conference, and the ND football program. I never thought it was going to happen but in this exceptionally crazy year, anything, and I mean anything can happen.

If ND beats Clemson in their regular season game, and then loses to them in the ACC championship, the ACC will get 2 teams in the playoffs. Probably the best case scenario for the conference.

And it makes a compelling argument as to why ND should join the ACC as a full member from this point forward.

This could really end up being a great development for the conference, and the ND football program. I never thought it was going to happen but in this exceptionally crazy year, anything, and I mean anything can happen.
Not really I still don't consider nd an acc member. I hope they get left out.

Honestly, a late season Clemson - ND game is better for hype/ratings, anyway.

Undefeated Irish vs undefeated #1 Clemson* trumps anything that any other league can offer, be it Iron Bowl, Ohio State vs Michigan, or Texas-OU.

*undefeated and #1 are key words
ND possibly winning the ACC is not good for the ACC.

Is 6 days long enough for not having been infected? I thought it could take up to 10 days.

And would any other Clemson players or even SU players have to quarantine? I know they would outside of athletics.

Notre Dame had an outbreak and got the ACC to move their game on 9-19 at Wake Forest back to 12-12.

They better understand the same situation from Clemson.

It’s called working together in a pandemic.
Agreed - If they don’t like it, then I’m fairly sure they’d have more leverage to change it by joining as a full member. Otherwise, I think they should be happy that we’re giving them a home this season.

Is 6 days long enough for not having been infected? I thought it could take up to 10 days.

And would any other Clemson players or even SU players have to quarantine? I know they would outside of athletics.
The incubation timeframe is 5 days.
I learned that from the Patriots when they got covid.
If a test isn’t confirmed positive within 5 days of contact the incubation has passed.
10 days is how long the virus can live.

ND possibly winning the ACC is not good for the ACC.
...which is why it’s good for the ACC to have Clemson’s starting QB eligible to play in the game.

Agreed - If they don’t like it, then I’m fairly sure they’d have more leverage to change it by joining as a full member. Otherwise, I think they should be happy that we’re giving them a home this season.
If they don’t like it, I tell them fine you forfeit the Wake game.

1604020207386.png

He’ll likely develop some immunity for a few months ... making him a lock to play in the playoffs.

ACC is going to take care of Clemson.

Their FB program has carried the conference flag. You guys can beat BC with your backup at home.

ACC will try and get the ND game moved IMO.
I already posted what they can do.
Move Wake-ND game that got rescheduled to 12-12 to 11-7.
Move Clemson-ND to 12-12.
This will not happen, unless Clemson gets an abundance of positive tests.

First of all, Clemson’s backup QB is good. He’s the #1 ranked QB in his class. Not meant as an insult, but it’s not Chase Brice. And they’ll still be favored at ND.

Second, the game is super alluring, but means little, unless Clemson gets throttled (say a 20+ point loss), as they’ll be allowed to redeem themselves with Lawrence in the ACC Championship Game. Win that, and they’re Playoff bound anyhow.

Last edited:
Your a suck man !!! Overnighting them now
Any chance you can sprinkle something else on the swab that’s not Covid-related?